Any Nudists/Naturists in this forum?

Desert Tortoise 20

"I was born in the nude, though. The first time I talked to my host was when I was completely nude, I never really had any signature clothes or any sense of fashion for that matter, but being like that feels... natural, given that there's enough warmth not to go too cold. Not that it's something great and stuff, I also like wearing cozy pajamas and sometimes even shorts, but that's that."

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

What even is this...? Ya know what? Might just make a comic about the absurdity of this thread.

Oh Please do! That'd be Awesome! Although I don't really see what you'll be drawing, seeing how there is no story other than "are you a nudist?" "Why Yes/No, I Am/Not!"

XP

EDIT: after lurking about in your art gallery, I can see how now...

Also Make A Circle Of Me Too Please!

I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid.

I don't like nudity. Society taught me a lot against it.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

• 4 months later...

I thought there wouldn't be enough people on the forum to have any nudists, but then you guys are all YEAH BEING NAKED IS THE BEST

None of you are brave enough to do it in real life though, huh? It's cool to have this as a nudity-discussion thread but I'm sure the OP was looking for actual nudists.

... I think if I had a body it would be like three times illegal to be nude in public. But otherwise I might? But clothes are so warm.. AND my sleeves! Flapping is much less fun when it's just your arms and not flappy sleeves.

I can't even sing in my room without feeling embarrassed, you want me to stay undress? lol, i don't believe i have enough balls

Something relevant to add, Lucilyn recently had the chance to go on a walk through my home town which is a forest, and she decided she highly appreciated clothes. Her actual clothes would've been torn quite a bit with the stuff she was doing, and I specifically recall her thinking she'd want a whole closet of duplicate outfits so she could wear them while doing things she considers fun, like.. climbing rocks and trees and walking through swamps? Anyways, seems she's fond of her outfit and how she looks in it. Same goes for the rest of us (I exclusively wear blue shirts and blue/black shorts) although Reisen seems more likely than any of us (including me lol) to wear something else. Only time any of us would choose to wear less is for water activities.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I can't in dubai

Even I like to be on this state! ( I mean nude)

But in my wonderland I tried that !

It was a bout living as hunter in the wild and cave !

And we make story together and collect things step by step!