Has your tulpa ever embarrassed you?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Has your tulpa ever caused you do something or done something that embarrassed you?

I caused my host to let out a squeal and dance a bit in the book store once when I saw a book I liked on the shelf. Also, I make him laugh in public with my antics, especially in an inappropriate place like in church.

Hee hee

There are other even more embarrassing things, but he would kill me if I wrote them down in public so...

Not hiding an embarrassing story my post is just unnecessarily long and uneventful and I dunn wanna clog the thread so

[hidden]As I thought about this I realized that Tewi has me beat. Just a single time a long time ago when they were working on imposition a lot she purposely walked into somebody and her bunny ears were sticking out of their head and it almost made Lumi laugh out loud. I think that's impossible to do when he doesn't want to though, he didn't even flinch outwardly. But obviously it really got him if we can still remember it so clearly.

I think the most I've done is talk on his account in a skype group instead of using our own, so a lot of people probably thought he was kinda weird. I need to work on it. But I can only do certain things, like, I can't actually do anything bad. Shenanigans truly are an art.

Maybe it should just be something I do openly, not something pretending I was him. I mean I've got my own account and am in control right now so maybe I could just say something here..

... No I've got nothing. There's nothing I can really say that isn't just rude/a breach of privacy. He's got like a single embarrassing story: back in 2006 when he first started using the internet, his school friends showed him a game called Runescape (oh man did that change his life.. not for the better), so he went home and played it. But he got stuck halfway through the tutorial because he was trying to mine a rock but it said to prospect it, so he talked to the tutorial guy and he was like "Walk over to those rocks and right-click them to prospect them for ore." or something like that. And then Lumi was stuck there for probably like half an hour because he kept left-clicking instead of right clicking. So then he went to school the next day and asked his friends what to do there and they were like "You gotta use the right mouse button" and Lumi was like :oh:.

It's more embarrassing when you know what he was actually thinking like me though lol. He was so adamant he was doing it right and even thought "I'm right clicking it why isn't this working!" and then asked his friends all grumpy like yourgamesucks and then he realized he was stupid. But yeah nah there's nothing truly embarrassing I can say. The only things I can think of are just completely personal and r00d to tell others. He's too good at keeping his composure in public when he talks to us - he even laughs and smiles internally. Lame![/hidden]

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

There have been a few times where we've made each other laugh in public, and that must have looked interesting to anyone watching. I can't say that there's been anything extreme, though.

There have been a few times where we've made each other laugh in public, and that must have looked interesting to anyone watching. I can't say that there's been anything extreme, though.

^ Ditto to this.

Ayo, in particular, seems to have a mischievous streak. When I'm out with friends, she'll impose nearby and make faces behind their backs to try to get me to react. XD

Sparrow---Temar---Joss---Ayo--et al

Guest Anonymous

Hah hah hah! Yesh, I am not alone. Course I can't do imposition, or don't really, but I do try to make my host laugh by giving him silly mental images. I am not alone! Hee hee Actually, the silly mental images of me being silly aren't all that unusual, it is just they take on a new level of effectiveness in certain situations that are not supposed to frivolous moments.

Leo likes to follow me to everywhere i go and i always tell him "please be good" he usually is, but he likes to get into things when we go to he grocery store.

He also makes me laugh in class when he tells me something really funny :P

yare yare daze

Leo will sometimes be here and he uses green.

Well, yes. She sometime asked a friend of mine to do some yuri with her, and she thought I was sick jejejeje. And she tried to have a deep conversation with a friend of us who also has a tulpa, and... We both (the hosts) ended embarrased jejejeje. And she has sent sexual innuendos to this same friend jejejeje