Endday Scenarios (eg. tulpae gone mad)

Exceed

Hello everybody,

I don't know how to properly start this (since I'll recieve a shitload of hate anyway) so I'll just jump in headfirst.

Please take note, that this is purely theoretical since NO ONE has real evidence on the matter and we ALL have no long-term experience.

Let's imagine you're together with your tulpa(e) several solid years now. You've perfected imposition or whatever else you plan on doing. Everything is just perfect.

But now stuff starts to go downhill. (Come at me, hate!)

For example imagine you not being able to stand your tulpa(e) anymore.

Or vice versa.

Imagine your possible atomic family taking too much attention.

Or your work.

Imagine yourself becoming insane. Is this real or imposed? Was that a deja vu? "w00t da shitz is dat?!"

Or your tulpa(e) become(s) insane.

Or imagine your tulpa(e) leaving you, thus ripping a gigantic hole into your heart.

Imagine someone unreliable or a stranger taking notice. *cough* Goldsmith *cough* (I hope the best for him... poor guy)

Or, on the matter of financial stuff (aka work). Will you never be distracted by your tulpa(e)? Will noone ever notice (see above)? How about you lose your job?

Now, I can see all the "My tulpa(e) would never do that!!!!"-Posts.

Let me ask you something:

Did you ever grow tired of an object, example being a toy or a car or the new kitchen? Now, did you ever grow tired of a person? (I did several times.)

What makes you so damn sure you can't grow tired of your tulpa? You know each other like noone else. That leaves no room for exploration or curiosity.

It is proven that many relationships are based on curiosity or lets say interest.

Over the years, that interest grows into customs. You are used to your partner being around. Maybe (!!), you grow tired of each other eventually.

Every even so little fault is like a painful needle you can't stand anymore. That's why many (not all) marriages nowadays fail. Exactly that.

So, if you know your tulpa(e) entirely right from the start, don't you think that process is hastened, too?

Now, let's just assume that has happened. You can't stand each other anymore. Or you tulpa(e) are freakishly jealous of your atomic family. Or they rebel. Or [xy].

What would happen?

Tulpae have proven themselfes of being capable of entering ones subconcious. Even without permission. Even, when one tries to lock it away. Subconcious is strong. It's the nuclear weapon of a mind-war. And they have the f-ing key and control panel.

"I'll just dissolve them, then."

Do you?

(I remember you, this is, still, absolutely theoretical. We lack experience and proof.)

Who says you're reliably capable of that, once they're fully developed? Young ones, naive and relatively weak may fall victim to that. But old, experienced ones?

We do not know.

Same with multiple tulpae. Who says they can't sustain each other?

"I am stronger than them!"

Are you? Really?

ATTENTION, personal opinion: I say "No, you're not. Maybe equal."

I can literally feel the flow of hate now, streaming over my grotesque, distorted body. I snarl at you ;-)

"How can he say such things? Is he a monster?"

"He doesn't even have a tulpa himself!"

"He's got no emotions!"

"BURN HIM!"

Yeah, I've got no tulpa myself. That is keeping me from being biased right now.

Believe me, I would really like to have one and I am working on it. I'll go though with this. Why? Because I think, in the end, everything will be fine.

This thread is purely theoretical (some people may not have understood yet or forgot) and I myself are relatively sure about nothing bad happening.

BUT IT IS POSSIBLE! And that is why we should think about it.

As for those with (a) vocal tulpa(e): Ask them about this. What do they think?

This is just out of interest.

from IRC: "inb4 someone goes insane and cries about not knowing about the dangers at the start"

Many people seem to misunderstand me. Another paste from IRC:

it's not like i'm hating on tuppers

or wanting people to stop with it

i just want them to fucking think

because people think too less these fucking days

i see

Eventually

I just want to protect them

Like my little brother, who tries to eat sand

"Dont do it!"

He does it

He cries

I say "I told you"

lol

Maybe he likes the sand

or it's actually sugar

He doesn't know at the point (and neither do we right now)

Interesting conversation with Goldsmith in the matter:

http://pastebin.com/2M1xQHkk

Anyway, I'm finished.

Let's discuss!

Feel free to fuck up.

They need permission to fuck with the sub-c, and can't do anything if the host is unwilling. Which means that if you ignore them, they will have no access and will dissipate or at least be suppressed. I don't care if a tulpa going mad is purely theoretical, the things that they can and can't do at this point is not theoretical, making a tulpa that has gone into such a state harmless.

So yeah, tupper goes mad, has issues, wants to harm either you or others? No problem at all, just ignore them. If you don't want them messing with your mind any more, all it takes is the knowledge that they can't do things without permission on the part of the host. The only theoretical part to this is them going mad in the first place, which is unlikely from what I see, but I guess that's why that's the theoretical part.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Didn't glitch or some other guy dissolve some unruly tulpas?

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

They need permission to fuck with the sub-c, and can't do anything if the host is unwilling. Which means that if you ignore them, they will have no access and will dissipate or at least be suppressed. I don't care if a tulpa going mad is purely theoretical, the things that they can and can't do at this point is not theoretical, making a tulpa that has gone into such a state harmless.

So yeah, tupper goes mad, has issues, wants to harm either you or others? No problem at all, just ignore them. If you don't want them messing with your mind any more, all it takes is the knowledge that they can't do things without permission on the part of the host. The only theoretical part to this is them going mad in the first place, which is unlikely from what I see, but I guess that's why that's the theoretical part.

From what I have read until now, it is quite possible for them to access locked away sub-c. If only some or all or even none of them, we do not know.

Maybe everything is harmless for us. That's fine. But just read the inb4, that's why I'm asking people to think about the consequences.

Feel free to fuck up.

From what I have read until now, it is quite possible for them to access locked away sub-c.

Yes, but only if the host is willing. Otherwise they can't do a damn thing.

Still yet I don't really think we have much to worry about when it comes to tulpae losing their sanity or else turning against hosts. It's just their nature. Do remember that beliefs play a huge role in how tulpae act over time as well. If you think that your tupper is eventually going to decay, then it will. If you think that it won't and everything will be fine, then everything will be fine. So if you honestly think that your tulpa will eventually decay to the point of hostility...well, you're likely going to have some problems. Just letting you know that now.

You guys faith is encouraging, really. I do and never did doubt a tuppers honesty. But I cannot say what will happen in the future.

You guys seem to see me as some crazy ass end-day prophet. I am not foretelling it. I am just pointing at it, saying "pay attention, could happen(, dont screw up)"

I would not continue working on my tulpa if I had serious doubts on the matter.

This topic is merely open for discussion, since we do lack the experience. "The Titanic is unsinkable!"

Feel free to fuck up.

Glitch is an exception because of his wacked out belief system brought on by early practice with no guidance.

Ok, so hostile tulpae are for the most part ruled out, but I'm more interested in the part about becoming bored with one another, because that's more realistic. Still, I don't expect it will happen. There's always progress to be made and things to do with your tulpa both in and outside of your mind. It just takes effort on the part of creator and construct to go do engaging things- play games, chat with others, conjure stupid stuff in wonderland, go to events like concerts that your tulpa can be a part of, have the tupper help you with something you want to accomplish, just be proactive.

Half the couples in America get divorced anymore, but that just means the other half stay together for most of their lives. And I've lost some friends over the years, but I've kept the ones that I think were worth keeping. Those kinds of lasting relationships don't just last through pure love and good intentions though; they require work and dedication to each other. I'm going to give no less to my tulpa, and he'll give no less for me. The real proof that you care about your tulpa enough to be together all your life is that you work to make it happen.