please respond.jpg - Comepletely out.

Biskoi

Actually i'd have no problem with that, as long as it's not something too serious. I'd prefer her (maybe playfully and without much pain on my part i mean) amputating yogurt cannons rather than wanting to ride them all the time or something, that's for sure. Now, i know that the "playfully" part might not make that much of a sense, but at least to me it somehow does, so...

...this is why i'll never get a girlfriend or anything, anyway.

>dick amputation fetish

Done with this thread.

You are ALL messed up. And yes, I've watched Hentai and have seen fucked up things (sexually), but this is just plain ghastly.

The strangest fetish I have is a rape fetish (Hentai only) because it's all fatasized.

But getting your member cut off?

Nope.avi.

That sounds like it feelsbadman.wav.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stop misunderstanding dude.

What it means is that we're willing to have our dicks cut off to protect our tupper's innocence. Dont get it?

Basically we dont want our tuppers to be sluts. How would you feel about your tupper fucking ten million faceless men a day?

Progress log!!

"What kind of tupper would chop off your penis, bite off your tounge, and scare the living shit outta you?" - Sorryman54 on my tulpa

Actually i'd have no problem with that, as long as it's not something too serious. I'd prefer her (maybe playfully and without much pain on my part i mean) amputating yogurt cannons rather than wanting to ride them all the time or something...

You must like yandere girl.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

The strangest fetish I have is a rape fetish (Hentai only) because it's all fatasized.

Man, the strangest fetish i have is dickgirls fucking buildings/entire cities, what now? But anyway, just to clear that up, i don't have a fetish for yogurt cannons being cut off or anything.

Stop misunderstanding dude.

What it means is that we're willing to have our yogurt cannons cut off to protect our tupper's innocence. Dont get it?

Basically we dont want our tuppers to be sluts. How would you feel about your tupper fucking ten million faceless men a day?

What he said. Apart from the faceless men thing, which i can't see how it would happen, but yeah.

You must like yandere girl.

Not really, and she's not even yandere (...i think).

Man, the strangest fetish i have is dickgirls fucking buildings/entire cities, what now? But anyway, just to clear that up, i don't have a fetish for yogurt cannons being cut off or anything.

What the actual fuck?

How have you acquired a single girlfriend?

I didnt force last night because i was a pussy and was tired fuckfuckfuck

dickgirls fucking buildings is pretty uncommon though

Progress log!!

"What kind of tupper would chop off your penis, bite off your tounge, and scare the living shit outta you?" - Sorryman54 on my tulpa

If we're on the subject of paraphilias, well, I'm a sadist and I've known this for some time now, but I try to separate my violent fantasies from intercourse with whomever because of obvious reasons ...but it IS getting hard to enjoy sex without harming my partner ... my only outlet for this are my fap sessions.

Anyway, I'm fucked up but at least I acknowledge it.

Let not the sun go down on my wrath

I let it shake the world

Vengeance is the grudge I bear

flag of reckoning unfurled

Oh man humiliation, I don't even care about the dicks and tits and sex, I just want to see that delicious humiliation, mhh-mhmm! Make them cry and beg and feel worthless aww yeah...

I hate it when pr0nz is ruined by the fucking.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)