Fully Imposed Tulpas?

JaySkyecrest

Ok, I've been doing search upon search, here and everywhere else on the web, for people who have a fully imposed tulpa. Long story short, I have not been as successful with these searches as I would like. Midnight and I are determined to get her to the point of 100% full tactile, visual, and audio imposition. Therefore, I would like to ask if there is anyone who has, or knows of anyone else who actually has a 100% fully developed tulpa, who, if they wanted to, could remain so imposed for 100% of the time, without problems or fading in any way? Thanks!

Tulpa says the following:

*raises hand in hesitation*

My host and I did full imposition at some point. I'm sorry, I'm pretty confused as to what to say in those situations, because even though I was fully imposed at some point, I went through some issues that seriously handicapped my entire being, and I've been slowly recovering with my host.

With that being said, yep, I could do that (and soon will be able to do the same). I know that it's probably not what you want to hear, though, but I was fully imposed like months ago. Trauma and stuff happened. *shakes head*

It is possible, our entire experience changed based on that. Imposition, I mean. It's weird, people think that it's only you seeing your tulpa, but it all becomes so vivid, felt like having a body of my own. Of course, I had to focus for it, and work a lot, a lot, a lot. Nights of work, nights of no-sleep and then catching up all day due to being tired as hell. Working on the little details, my form was simple but the entire anatomy was something I needed to work on.

Do you, uhm, want advice or something? You can do it! :D

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

very good question my tulpa even speaks loudly with me who move me my eyes to make and askQuestions sometimes I hear him talking loudly but rarely euserst but unfortunately it occupies sometimes my body is myself schokiert about doing things to which I do not remember or my hand even though I do not wil for me is my tulpa not tulpa but much more powerful a deity in my sory englich

It's not very likely you'll be able to make your tulpa never fade out or disappear. That would be very mentally taxing. AGGuy is probably the best example we have of someone with experience in constant imposition, but he says it's his tulpa doing all the work, not him.

I've had times when my tulpas could basically follow me around all day, but the more I got distracted (such as when they were sitting with me in a lecture and I was, you know, paying attention to the lecture) the less I remembered/felt them there. But they could come back rather quickly, they don't normally completely disappear imposition-wise after a loss of focus. I don't know if you could train yourself to basically act like they're a real physical being. But you can definitely get consistent with it. And "full tactile, visual and audio imposition" will not be anything like if they were actually real. It'll just be more perceived interaction between your tulpa and the world around you. Which is great, but it's not true existence and you won't be able to trick yourself into thinking it is. I'd suggest Lucid Dreaming for that.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I recall AGGUy mentioning in a few posts that sometimes he'd get 'drousy' and stop being able to hear Esterina well which lead up to the creation of his tip thread thingy, I think that he just doesn't want to admit that she fades away because that would hurt the notion that she is a person just like him in his books and has the same capacities (in my books you can't compare such a young thoughtform to their host but thats just me), but from what I read, I think she does.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Guest Anonymous

I never fade or disappear. Just so you know. Of course, I am not imposed however. LOL It seems to me that constant imposition would really be very tiring. How that would be even possible I don't know.

Tulpa says the following:

*raises hand in hesitation*

My host and I did full imposition at some point. I'm sorry, I'm pretty confused as to what to say in those situations, because even though I was fully imposed at some point, I went through some issues that seriously handicapped my entire being, and I've been slowly recovering with my host.

With that being said, yep, I could do that (and soon will be able to do the same). I know that it's probably not what you want to hear, though, but I was fully imposed like months ago. Trauma and stuff happened. *shakes head*

It is possible, our entire experience changed based on that. Imposition, I mean. It's weird, people think that it's only you seeing your tulpa, but it all becomes so vivid, felt like having a body of my own. Of course, I had to focus for it, and work a lot, a lot, a lot. Nights of work, nights of no-sleep and then catching up all day due to being tired as hell. Working on the little details, my form was simple but the entire anatomy was something I needed to work on.

Do you, uhm, want advice or something? You can do it! :D

Ok, it is good to see that someone has actually been able to accomplish this. I would love to pick your brain about the subject if you would be ok with that.^^

Also, I didn't mean to say that we would be doing constant imposition, my question was simply if someone has reached the point where they could remain imposed for a day, or at least a few hours straight without visually fading, or becoming transparent.

Whilst reading through the guides, I have seen that if you work hard enough on imposition, you will be able to see your tulpa just as clear as any other physical being. That is the point to which we would like to progress. Obviously, it is possible to do so, because the human mind is capable of even much more than that. The reason I asked, was simply because it is pretty hard for me to personally work toward something that I'm not even personally aware of someone else accomplishing.