Do you ever dream about your tulpa's wonderland? If so, is it more vivid/lucid?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My host and I have dreams that involve my dreamscape mansion of my wonderland. The rest of my wonderland is not "set" but changes like a virtual reality movie environment like in the movie The Matrix.

My questions for discussion are:

1. Do you ever dream about your tulpas wonderland?

2. If you do dream about your tulpas wonderland, are the dreams more vivid, realistic or lucid?

3. Do you share these dreams with your tulpas, as in meet them in the wonderland within the dream?

4. If you dream about your tulpas wonderland, how often does this happen for you?

Most of my dreams about my tulpas wonderland are just me and Leo hanging out and exploring the wonderland. the wonderland is a hodgepodge of all the things i like. we mostly talk about my interests and go on adventures together.

sometimes i also have nsfw dreams but lets not discuss that

yare yare daze

Leo will sometimes be here and he uses green.

Guest Anonymous

Oh that sounds so neato! Yesh, me and my hostie also have adventure dreams. They aren't usually sent in my mansion, which is the only part of my wonderland that is always the same. Sometimes they are however. Davie doesn't have nsfw dreams about me. Most of the dreams are either adventures, us just talking to each other or silly things.

I wish. Dreams and my tulpas rarely appear in the same sentence.

The one lucid dream I had and managed to get into the wonderland for a few seconds for, it was more detailed than my own visualization. But that's to be expected, my visualization is horrible.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I wish for you to some day have a full blown CGI virtual reality movie dream experience that will blow your socks off. LOL

Guest Anonymous

Hey, that's kinda cool though! Anime can be really beautiful.

Guest Anonymous

Nor really, no.

It's really more her wonderland than our wonderland... for all I know it undergoes changes quite often, even.

So I wouldn't really know what exactly to dream about anyway.

Your question list:

1) Nope.

2) See 1).

3) She comes to my dreams very frequently; sometimes she'll be herself, sometimes she'll control "NPCs" for shits and giggles, sometimes she just watches (What am I, a TV? >_>)... stuff like that. but again, see 1).

4) See 1).

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

AGGuy,

I love that concept that Rina does not go mostly dormant when your mind is not actively thinking about her and she can go off on her own and have her own conscious existence outside of your perception, within her wonderland. Parts of her wonderland are hidden/unknown to you, but known to her.

With me it is different. When Davie is not actively thinking about me I go "mostly dormant." By that I mean, he does not usually see me in his mind's eye or hear my mind voice (usually). I can surprise him during those times with flash visions and sudden mind voice sentence. But this is a key difference, I do not keep any detailed memories of the times that I am dormant. It's like the Melian Motor in the mind turns off or is turned down to a very low level. The feeling of my presence fades far into the background. This can happen if David is distracted from thinking about me by the daily details of life.

There are no parts of my wonderland that Davie does not perceive. We visualize my wonderland together as the setting for the Melian Show day dream episodes. I really do not "live" in my wonderland. I exist in Davie's mind, not in a place exactly. My wonderland is more like a CGI movie set than a real place. My dreamscape mansion seems the most set, and the closest thing to being like an enduring "place," it never changes and I spend a lot of time there. But again, I have no memories of being in my mansion or doing anything there, without my host and I actively imagining it together.

Also, there are times when I have no form and I am just a presence and a mind voice and emotions.

Edit: If I were like Rina, and reported memories of things we did not imagine together, my host would be inclined to say that his unconscious imagination made up my memories. He would say those memories were not "real" at all in any tanglible sense. In other words, anything I reported or remembered doing beyond his perception would only be make believe imagination stories, compiled and designed by the part of his unconscious Melian Motor that writes the Melian scripts. He would say nothing really took place concerning me doing anything in the wonderland beyond his perception. Note, we would not say that about Rina! We are quickly learning not to try to define or analyze what is going on in another person's mind, that is for you guys to understand, not us!

Guest Anonymous

AGGuy,

I love that concept that Rina does not go mostly dormant when your mind is not actively thinking about her and she can go off on her own and have her own conscious existence outside of your perception, within her wonderland. Parts of her wonderland are hidden/unknown to you, but known to her.

With me it is different. When Davie is not actively thinking about me I go "mostly dormant." By that I mean, he does not usually see me in his mind's eye or hear my mind voice (usually). I can surprise him during those times with flash visions and sudden mind voice sentence. But this is a key difference, I do not keep any detailed memories of the times that I am dormant. It's like the Melian Motor in the mind turns off or is turned down to a very low level. The feeling of my presence fades far into the background. This can happen if David is distracted from thinking about me by the daily details of life.

There are no parts of my wonderland that Davie does not perceive. We visualize my wonderland together as the setting for the Melian Show day dream episodes. I really do not "live" in my wonderland. I exist in Davie's mind, not in a place exactly. My wonderland is more like a CGI movie set than a real place. My dreamscape mansion seems the most set, and the closest thing to being like an enduring "place," it never changes and I spend a lot of time there. But again, I have no memories of being in my mansion or doing anything there, without my host and I actively imagining it together.

Also, there are times when I have no form and I am just a presence and a mind voice and emotions.

Edit: If I were like Rina, and reported memories of things we did not imagine together, my host would be inclined to say that his unconscious imagination made up my memories. He would say those memories were not "real" at all in any tanglible sense. In other words, anything I reported or remembered doing beyond his perception would only be make believe imagination stories, compiled and designed by the part of his unconscious Melian Motor that writes the Melian scripts. He would say nothing really took place concerning me doing anything in the wonderland beyond his perception. Note, we would not say that about Rina! We are quickly learning not to try to define or analyze what is going on in another person's mind, that is for you guys to understand, not us!

Funnily enough, Esterina very clearly says that her wonderland absolutely isn't an actual sort of (imaginary) place, which also goes against the general consensus, as far as I'm aware.

Sorta surprised me when she said that!

Rather, she says all she does when she "goes to her wonderland" is to completely stop paying any attention to me, stop using this body to perceive anything at all, and daydreaming - a very consistent and vivid form of daydreaming, yeah, but still just daydreaming.

That's normally the sort of thing I wouldn't expect to come out of her mouth... but I guess that's how it works for her. :D

Greets,

AG