Is there a way I can change my tulpa's appearance without visualizing him?

If you need any sort of help or advice with dissipation, shoot me a PM. In the case you need help, I'd be more than glad to oblige with some very viable techniques for dissipation, although that's taboo in the community. Do what must be done.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

I wonder if there's been a tulpamancer who has dissipated their tulpa and felt the same kind of emotional pain that someone who has murdered a person has felt?

I agree with J.Iscariot . . . do what must be done. Your tulpa would ultimately want the best for you anyway and, as you said, your health must come first.

You can call me Lacey!

Tulpa

Joshua, aged 24, born September 3. His first name is James; I call him both. Human, black hair, fairly pale skin, and often wears either formal attire or clothes that would do him well at a Goth club. Refuses to keep one eye color, but they're often gray, gold, or occasionally red. Serious, (very) patient, and usually polite.