Wonderland

Kaz

Hello,

I'm a long term lurker on this forum even before I created an account. A couple of years ago, someone who I believe is no longer active on this forum posted a comment on a thread about wonderlands and stated along the lines of: Do not give out detailed information related to your Wonderland.

Now I truly believe their is truth behind this statement maybe I'm wrong but I never doubted the claim even though I never really understood the concept behind it or how it could be manipulated.

If anybody could elaborate any further either by backing or rejecting this statement, I'll be really interested to know.

Thanks,

Um . . . I certainly don't understand the point. It obviously hurts nothing. The only thing it might do is bore other people, the same way an overly detailed book may bore some people.

You can call me Lacey!

Tulpa

Joshua, aged 24, born September 3. His first name is James; I call him both. Human, black hair, fairly pale skin, and often wears either formal attire or clothes that would do him well at a Goth club. Refuses to keep one eye color, but they're often gray, gold, or occasionally red. Serious, (very) patient, and usually polite.

I reject the frig out of that statement.

There is no reason not to share the wonderland other than for your own sense of personal privacy and, as the above poster said, because no one else really cares anyway.

I'd bet that original suggestion was rooted in some sort of pseudo-spiritual nonsense about maintaining the purity of the wonderland or something.

If you don't want to share, that's fine. It's a private place for a lot of people. But making that a hard-and-fast guideline that everyone has to follow, or else you're doing it wrong?

Nope. Don't buy it.

~ Member of SparrowNR's System ~

Guest Anonymous

Too late. I already wrote a whole book about my wonderland and published it online. Or at least it is a chapter in the book or two chapters. Oops.

The only reason not to share information about your wonderland is if you don't want to. It's interesting to see some of the things that people with come up with on here.

Also, I'd recommend using more specific titles in this board - it makes it easier for those who have the same question to find these threads.

I'm sure there are times when people talking about their wonderlands are very helpful for other people, actually. Not only is it interesting (like Vosaiu said), but it can help to inspire people, sometimes.

OP, why do you agree with the statement?

You can call me Lacey!

Tulpa

Joshua, aged 24, born September 3. His first name is James; I call him both. Human, black hair, fairly pale skin, and often wears either formal attire or clothes that would do him well at a Goth club. Refuses to keep one eye color, but they're often gray, gold, or occasionally red. Serious, (very) patient, and usually polite.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure there are times when people talking about their wonderlands are very helpful for other people, actually. Not only is it interesting (like Vosaiu said), but it can help to inspire people, sometimes.

OP, why do you agree with the statement?

Hi, folks thank you for the responses thus far, I have taken note of using a more descriptive title in future.

Since you have asked why I agree with this statement I'll give you my opinion without sounding too metaphysical.

I have a second function in my wonderland in which I have created a storage vault in which I have placed some personal artefacts which are of deep value to me.

I'm concerned if someone or something was able to access that part of my wonderland I.e. Knew where to look. They would have access to very personal information.

Their is possibly no means right now even though I believe there is or will be in maybe the next 10/20 years.

This is just my opinion take it with pinch of salt, as it's based on no proof.

BTW.

Sorry for late reply, I'm currently working 7 days a week.

Guest Anonymous

You someone outside of your brain could access your stored memories in your wonderland? That is metaphysical! I can't answer bout that. If you believe that sort of thing, then for you, care would be needed for sure. Why not just share the parts of the wonderland that are not a secret?

I'm concerned if someone or something was able to access that part of my wonderland I.e. Knew where to look. They would have access to very personal information.

That would require mind-reading technology... and if they had that... It really wouldn't matter where you "kept" the information, right? Maybe if you were keeping it from your own thoughtforms. But I wouldn't do that, they're very understanding.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I uhmmm am terrible at secrets. I have spilled the beans on things that were supposed to be secret bout my wonderland before. So, if the implication is a tulpa might spill the beans, then yesh, that can happen.