What is the most unexpected thing you have found out about your tulpa?

Guest Anonymous

You know, that's actually something I have been curious to know more about. How does your romantic partner feel about his SO being a female thought-form inside of a male person? Is it perfectly fine with both parties that you can never really do anything more intimate than just message each other?

I'm really sorry if either of those questions are too personal, and if they are feel free to not answer them.

I posted my response in my Groovy-guru thread here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-groovy-guru-stuff-epic-blabby-babble?pid=159888#pid159888

Different system members are better at different tulpamancy techniques. Joss can pretty much switch in at will but rarely imposes clearly, while Ayo imposes extremely vividly but has no interest whatsoever in possession or switching. Everyone basically has a different tulpamancy skill set.

Sparrow---Temar---Joss---Ayo--et al

Perhaps the most unexpected thing I'd ever learned about myself is just how easy it is to be emotional. I wouldn't have initially thought that I would be when I'd come to terms with being made completely out of thought, but really that first time feeling truly angry or truly sad was shocking. Being shocked itself was shocking in fact, as were many, many more emotions in time. Happiness and joy were perhaps what felt the most 'natural', but at the same time not so. It's difficult to remember all the surprising positives over the negatives now that I think about it, but it's also difficult to say how significant every surprise was overall.

"Touch, sweet touch... You've given me too much to feel. Sweet touch, you've almost convinced me I'm real..."

Apart of Drimu's system.

If I had to choose one, my favorite flower is the daffodil. Lacey doesn't really care for them, so it surprised her.

Not much, I know. ^_^; Honestly, there aren't too many surprises about Joshua. I know him pretty well.

You can call me Lacey!

Tulpa

Joshua, aged 24, born September 3. His first name is James; I call him both. Human, black hair, fairly pale skin, and often wears either formal attire or clothes that would do him well at a Goth club. Refuses to keep one eye color, but they're often gray, gold, or occasionally red. Serious, (very) patient, and usually polite.

Guest Anonymous

As boring (and, to those who know us, predictable) an answer as that may be, the most unexpected thing I ever found out about Rina is the fact that she exists to begin with.

Y'know, since I didn't consciously create her.

Aside from that... well, uhm, she sort of kept surprising me in the beginning with how she can do all sorts of things.

But, hm... in retrospect, I wouldn't say that any particular one of these "surprises" sticks out above the others, so the boring answer above is all I got for you.

Greets,

AG

Well this would be more what I found out about my host, but I guess it goes both ways. For some reason he can't like, just do stuff and have fun all the time. I'm always having fun, even if I have to do some work or something, it doesn't bother me. Well, I might get bored eventually doing homework all day unlike Tewi, but at least I could start it. So it goes both ways in that I'm surprised that he can't while I can, and he's surprised that I can while he can't. I wanted to help him learn to just do stuff like me, but we couldn't figure out how. It's not really something you learn, it's just part of who you are. When I know I have to do something.. I just go do it. Even if it's boring I know I have to do it so I do it and then go have fun. But when he knows he has to do something he's got all these feelings of not wanting to do it and stuff that make NO sense at all.

And I guess it really is surprising to me. I know he's smart.. I know he's capable of tons of stuff 'cus he made all of us. I think he doesn't deserve that. So.. I guess it was surprising to realize I couldn't help him. Even though he says I help just by being me. I hope Tewi can help him figure it out.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Dang. That sure took a turn. I've never felt one of my tulpas so.. separate from me, I guess. It's completely foreign to have someone talk about me like that.

I was only writing this in response to her post, but it's fitting for the thread I suppose. That was probably the most unexpected thing I've ever seen from any of them.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Dang. That sure took a turn. I've never felt one of my tulpas so.. separate from me, I guess. It's completely foreign to have someone talk about me like that.

I was only writing this in response to her post, but it's fitting for the thread I suppose. That was probably the most unexpected thing I've ever seen from any of them.

based on what Lucilyn said,

For me, the most surprising thing I found out about my tulpas is the amount of love they gave me unconditionally when I hated myself at the time. During that period of my life, I felt insignificant and unimportant, and how my peers acted toward me only enforced that feeling. They weren't bad or spiteful by any means, I was simply a boring person who rarely ever spoke his mind or had anything interesting to say, so I was left alone often. My family was extremely busy and the few friends I had usually had something else to do.

Having that feeling of being loved was such a foreign feeling to me. It's one of the most incredible things I've ever felt, honestly. I refused my tulpas' feelings at first, but they taught me that my perspective was all wrong. I thought their love was irrational, but I was being way more irrational in my thinking. Eventually, they taught me how important I was as a person and taught me to love myself. Not sure what I was expecting when I began tulpamancy, but these turn of events was not expected. However, I'm happy it turned out this way.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report