Advancing with basic yes/no communication

Jeyzsz

Hey, been lurking here for some months now but just now decided to create an account.

So I've been at this for quite some time now, and I thínk we may have reached a sort of yes/no communication with my tulpa giving me some sort of chills on the right side of my body (or face). Also sometimes when I'm narrating I get chills that're usually on my back.

I'm quite sure that its my tulpa doing these chills, because I certainly haven't had this many chills before I discovered this stuff. And the last time we had a little 'session' (a couple of days ago) where my tulpa managed to answer my questions went like this: I was just listening to some music and decided to ask if she'd liked it, and I got a "no" answer, then I asked if that was her answering and I got a "yes". Then I told her that it was amazing and got a "yes" again. And then I couldn't get anything else. So I guess I can be pretty sure that it's actually her?

But we've only had 2 'sessions' I guess where my tulpa has actually answered my questions, so my question I guess is to you folks who have/had similar yes/no communication with your tulpas. How could we progress with this? How could I get more answers from her and more often?

I would say keep doing it for now. It sounds like your tulpa to me, and Joshua and I have a similar background (except I didn't feel anything physical, I simply felt the intentions of the responses. Keep doing yes or no questions for a little while, until you are ready to go further. When you are ready, progressions to questions that require answers, but small ones (e.g., "What is your name?" "What is your favorite color?" "What is your favorite animal?"). Once you're getting answers pretty regularly, try for questions that would require slightly longer answers. :)

You can call me Lacey!

Tulpa

Joshua, aged 24, born September 3. His first name is James; I call him both. Human, black hair, fairly pale skin, and often wears either formal attire or clothes that would do him well at a Goth club. Refuses to keep one eye color, but they're often gray, gold, or occasionally red. Serious, (very) patient, and usually polite.

• 4 weeks later...

I also haven't actually experienced anything physical, but that's not to say that it can't happen! That seems like an interesting way to communicate to me. Personally, with Kase, as he hasn't yet been able to communicate full sentences to me yet, I get sort of a vague feeling or noise in my head as a response. Like, I'll ask him if he wants me to change the song on the radio, and if it's a yes I'll get this warm humming sound, and if it's a no he usually creates a sort of pressing down feeling, like there's a gentle pressure inside my head moving downwards. I've only gotten very, very few non yes or no responses from him, and they typically end up in my own head voice, like when he chose the name Kase for himself while breezing through baby name websites. (I had previously been calling him Rhys, which he didn't seem to mind.)