Lacey's Imagination

LaceyJoshua

Greetings, Friends

by Lacey

Hello there, everyone! This is my dear old blog dedicated to all things tulpamanceyish. I will write about the progress that we make, occasionally some thoughts regarding tulpa, some things that we do in wonderland, etc. If something is what I have deemed important, then it will be bold and underlined. If something is coming from Joshua, then it will be in this color here. If I ever create another tulpa--which I might do, one day--then they will have their own individual color, as well (and you should be able to see that in my signature, so never fear).

Joshua is twenty-four years old (as in, he has the mentality/body/etc. of a twenty-four year old). He has a tendency to wear a lot of black, and often semi-formal attire--though it does depend. He changes his clothes somewhat often, so there's no point in trying to explain that--though I will say that this morning I learned his pajamas are black (no surprise there) and made of silk. ^_^ At least they feel nice haha I wear a good bit of black as well, but not as much as I used to. I'm sure that's where he got all that from. Anyway, that's a tangent!

I said before now that he "probably" needed to loosen up a bit, and after that he flirted with Ongela (my friend's tulpa) and a bit with the famous Melian here. :3 So, I suppose he doesn't need to do that anymore, really, so long as he keeps the sillies up! Joshua is very patient and understanding with me, which I love. He is a wonderful cuddle buddy.

Here recently, we have seriously begun entertaining the idea of creating another tulpa, whose name would be Liam. Liam would be a resurrection of sorts of an old imaginary friend that I had when I was very little, as well as a combination of a daydream character that has begun to pop up more and more frequently. Joshua and I have decided that before we do that we want to master possession, which will most likely not take too long. Since Liam would be my twin (unless he deviates), I'll be making him on my birthday, which is towards the end of next month.

I guess that's it, for now. :) Byeee!

You can call me Lacey!

Tulpa

Joshua, aged 24, born September 3. His first name is James; I call him both. Human, black hair, fairly pale skin, and often wears either formal attire or clothes that would do him well at a Goth club. Refuses to keep one eye color, but they're often gray, gold, or occasionally red. Serious, (very) patient, and usually polite.

Possession I

by Lacey

[align=justify]I am practically a completely deaf host. I have always had a lot of trouble hearing James. I'm sure this comes from all of the doubt and fears of parroting that I had when I was just starting out, and it lingers. Even still, I'm able to clearly "hear" the intent of what James wants to say, and that helps out a lot!

We started practicing possession back in . . . September, I think? And unfortunately went through a period where we really didn't do anything at all. :P

My best friend in the real world has his own set of tulpa, and one is named Ongela. Shortly after her coming along she possessed his arms, and James and I were so in awe of how she did that with little to no trouble at all. James requested that he talk to her briefly, and one of the things she said has since stuck out to us:

"You need to realize that you are a tulpa, and as such you are limitless."

James, even more than myself, has taken this to heart. When we tried out possession there was quite a lot of activity, some of which I know without a doubt wasn't me doing it on my own, and some of which I'm not entirely sure on (I know that doubt is counter-productive, and I will be trying to work on getting rid of it). Even still, I suppose what Ongela said has instilled in him a lot of determination to get this going.

He's also wanting to be at least "mostly a master" of possessing my body before Liam comes around, and of course that gives us a lot of inspiration to practice it. Of course, I'm not going to create Liam unless James and I both feel like we're ready. . . .

Anyway, the big thing we are working on now is walking. He's fairly good at it. Last night he was kind of dancing around and doing exercises/stretches, and when all was done I asked him if it had been him. He said that only half of it was. T.T Oh, darn. Well. Just gotta keep working at it![/align]

You can call me Lacey!

Tulpa

Joshua, aged 24, born September 3. His first name is James; I call him both. Human, black hair, fairly pale skin, and often wears either formal attire or clothes that would do him well at a Goth club. Refuses to keep one eye color, but they're often gray, gold, or occasionally red. Serious, (very) patient, and usually polite.