I can't stop posting in forum games

jean-luc

I noticed that I had a bunch of posts in a row and I just had to continue it

Screenshot_20160312_002830.thumb.png.6939acb186b2d1dfc8d4393ee6b00168.png

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Lol, that makes the little compulsion monkey in me happy.

A thing of beauty. X3

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

MY LORD A SOULMATE

Tulpa.info seems to be beneficial with hookups.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

I didn't mean it in that way.. But you were probably playing along, so uh-huh.

Yeah. :cool:

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Speaking of games, I just became champion of 3 arcade games in one day. Git gud, skrubs.

Sorry, I was too busy getting to level 60 in Fallout 4 to worry about your puny games.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Sorry, I was too busy getting to level 60 in Fallout 4 to worry about your puny games.

Little did you know, I'm open to both genres of games. Who's the gamer now? Probably played hundreds of hours in games like Dark Souls. Haven't played Fallout, but I have played Skyrim, which is from the same company. Honestly though, I spend more time modding it than actually playing it.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Little did you know, I'm open to both genres of games. Who's the gamer now? Probably played hundreds of hours in games like Dark Souls. Haven't played Fallout, but I have played Skyrim, which is from the same company. Honestly though, I spend more time modding it than actually playing it.

LMAOOOOOOO Well, I haven't played Skyrim before but I'm going to buy it. Finished Bloodborne though, so suck on that skrub. I also like arcade games so booo-hooo. I used to be the Tetris cahmpion in my class back in the day.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.