I accidentally my tulpa.

I accidentally my tulpa.

It's not like I broke her dead. But i think i fucked up something. If at all, it's possible to make something really wrong when it comes to my imagination. Anyway. Until few hours ago, I was working on my tulpa without any outer help like guides, traits charts or lurking through threads. All I knew was: Waht is tulpa, I shouldn't parrot, i need to work on form, by elaborating each sense separatly and that pesonality come first. And for one and a half month I was looking for my own way to create tulpa. To see how different my results will be.

And I must say, it went better than I expected.

However when Dane asked us to spread the word about this board. I decided to translate some of his work to my language, to make it more accessible. This offcourse meant end of my experiment.

And I think I made serious mistake. I designed her personality in my own way, and It was supereffective. I had already few minor emotional responses. After week of work and occasionally narration during visualization. But I think it's mostly due to fact, that's compleatly mine way to do this. Not like I found something new.

What I did wrong, was working on personality for a week and immediately jumping to form. For whole time I felt I didn't spent enough time on personality, but I really was thinking it's how it supposed to be. I was wrong. Now I have smoldering consciousness that I can feel, and really nice puppet, which is hard to control for this consciousness.

From now on I'll work mostly on personality and wait until she becomes vocal. I won't work on visualization, to let forgetting curve affect it. And then I'll restart whole visualization proces. Or just ask tulpa, what she want to do with this. I'll make proper note on every sesion. So if I fix it, I'll be able to say how.

Main question is. How hard did I fucked up?

Guest An0n

So whait, you created the form and the mind as separate things? That's really stupid. But I wouldn't say you're screwed. You could try just making a connection between them or somehow transforming the peronality to the shape of the body (as you most likely know perfectly well how it looks). Or really just wait to see if you'll find a better solution after finishing personality. Just choose whatever feels right.

So whait, you created the form and the mind as separate things? That's really stupid.

Actually, this works fine for me. I did something like this. 

Sketch of body -> Personality -> Connection of both -> Further work on whole tulpa.  

And it's ok. But what I'm concerned about is fact, that my work on personality was too insignificant comparing to form. And I plead guilty here. That was stupid.

The tulpa should learn to control and feel through that body you created for her.

I don't see how and why you would have done them separately without thinking that that body is the tulpa's main body.

In terms of fuck-up-ed-ness, I most likely made more mistakes than you, but I don't really expect it to turn bad.

None of the mistakes listed seem fatal or unfixable. Take it easy and it'll work.

Sketch of body -> Personality -> Connection of both -> Further work on whole tulpa.

To me, this seems wrong. Not the content, but the way of displaying it. The different "stages" before imposition are not stages at all, bu they flow into each other. You never really stop the personality, even though it comes first, and visualization still occurs into the narration area. At some point along the way, all three should be done, not at the same time, but within the same "region" (whether that's a session, day, or some other span) of time.

[note: opinions]

[Note: Opinions]

You hardly fucked up at all. Just keep on working on the personality, since it doesn't seem like it's finished yet. And moving on to form before personality is done isn't disasterous, it's just not a good thing because the deviation can get messed up and your tulpa can have an identity crisis from conforming to something rather arbitrary. As long as you go back and finish personality properly, you should be fine.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

• 4 months later...

Concrete, established forms deviate too. No need to revert, really.

Also really no need to answer a question from May.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)