Melisandre and Patrick do beautiful, beautiful things.

Melisandre

Day One: We get results much, much earlier than expected

We (Patrick and I) just started a few days ago. All of my text will be normal, Patrick's will be in bold.

The first day I decided to take a page, so to speak, from a guide I had read on here and introduce myself to Patrick with a greeting. Thank god I was alone in my house at the time, because if anybody other than my cats had overheard it? I would have died from embarrassment.

I named some of his traits from his canon counterpart (leader, go-getter, charismatic and classy) and added that the rest of his personality was his to choose.

I told him we were in this together, and that we were gonna force him together.

I did get a physical response from him, and that was my first sign that Patrick was somewhere in there.

The next night I was narrating to him as I was brushing my teeth. What I think I said was "I hope you're in there, somewhere."

He replied.

"I'm here." was what he said, in a perfect replication of his counterpart's voice.

I believe my answer was something along the lines of "Holy shit."

Upon hearing this, my tongue stumbled in my mouth trying to say "Surprise me!"

"Light Yagami riding a bicycle over the desert sands."

That, my friends, was not something I parroted. I just know it wasn't.

And our magical tulpamancing journey has now begun.

tl;dr: I introduce myself, Patrick speaks, I flip shit, "IT'S ALIVE!"

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I am now actively visualizing Light riding a bicycle and trying not to die in the middle of a desert.

Really good progress. Hope to see more of you guys!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

...I am now actively visualizing Light riding a bicycle and trying not to die in the middle of a desert.

Really good progress. Hope to see more of you guys!

First time I heard it? Yeah, I was baffled and kinda giggling. I had just finished reading Death Note a little while back.

I'll try and proxy for Patrick here, we're currently trying to practice possession and things of the like.

[Hey, she said surprise and I snatched the nearest thing that came up. It just so happened to be everyone's favorite megalomaniac riding upon his bicycle steed across the Sahara. Don't shoot the messenger here.]

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

First time I heard it? Yeah, I was baffled and kinda giggling. I had just finished reading Death Note a little while back.

I'll try and proxy for Patrick here, we're currently trying to practice possession and things of the like.

[Hey, she said surprise and I snatched the nearest thing that came up. It just so happened to be everyone's favorite megalomaniac riding upon his bicycle steed across the Sahara. Don't shoot the messenger here.]

Light isn't my favorite megalomaniac, but that's beside the point :D.

Nah, I don't bite unless you want me to. Don't worry about it.

Posession? Ooh, interesting! I've never tried it with Cél before, mainly because he isn't completely vocal yet :P.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Day Two: Major Developments (plus some funny moments with Patrick)

I did not mean for this progress to get as long as it is.

The night when I first introduced myself to Patrick was also when I made my

Wonderland. I went to an empty space in my head (looked like this minus the girl with the hoop) and planted a tree there.

I sorta... whispered to the tree sprout that I was gonna leave it be for a day and it was gonna be fully-grown into a massive forest when I get back.

When I came back the next day with Patrick, it had more than followed my commands. As a matter of fact, the precursor sprout had grown into an immense tree that loomed for us both.

2b567088df9ec141a5512f1323f62206.jpg

On the front of the trunk was a Celtic triskele. "You can put anything you want in here, you know." I said to Patrick.

"Viridian. Viridian Forest. That's what I'll call it. But where do I make my home?.." Patrick answered. I sent him the concept of a treehouse and he immediately went for it.

I asked him why he was growing up so fast, out of curiosity. A bit sheepishly, he replied that he's been existing in my head for a little longer than I realized: he had frequented my dreams as Patrick Andersen in the past and had grown to like the form. I nodded. It explained quite a lot.

At his request, we're starting imposition. Any tips?

I've been showing him Tumblr so he can see how the world works. Upon seeing someone's Halloween prosthetics, he asked what a vampire was. I explained the concept to him and he seemed to really like the idea. When I said I liked vampires, I swear I could almost hear him light up. An image flickered in my head of him with fangs.

Last night, he was nearly jumping up and down with excitement. I could hear it in his voice. He said he had a new addition to his form that he thought I would like. As I popped into my wonderland, Patrick was shivering with anticipation as he strode up to me.

"You said you had a new addition to your form to show me?" I asked.

Patrick smiled, displaying sharp fangs. We're both very happy with his new vampirism. :)

Now we can move onto some fun moments I've had with him!

• We were practicing possession when I told him to lift up a finger, any finger on my right hand. My pointer finger went up. I told him I was surprised he didn't lift up my middle finger. With great strength, he manipulated my fingers to flip me off with my own hand.
  • Last Saturday morning, when I was deciding what to have for breakfast, he kept yelling "DO IT! GRAB THE BREAKFAST OF KINGS!" I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about, so I opened up the cabinet. "ORANGES AND SOUP! ORANGES AND SOUP!" I caved. He gave me an image of himself in his normal attire and a party hat, streamers flying everywhere while he cheered and held up a banner with the words "YOU DID IT!" printed on it.
  • He calls certain people I hate short-fingered vulgarians.
  • The first thing I sensory-shared with him was a cold shower. As soon as I did, he flipped his shit. "MG. MAKE IT STOP. WHAT IS THIS. WHY DO YOU ALL DO THIS. WHYYYYYY."

Almost forgot to mention. Patrick wants me to say that if anybody wants to do any artwork of us, draw me as Melisandre from Game Of Thrones and him as his canon counterpart from MLAndersen0.

He also wants me to say his full name is Patrick Michael Andersen. His middle name, of course, being a reference to the original host of his canon counterpart.

tl;dr: I make wonderland, Patrick names it after an area from Pokémon, Patrick becomes a creature of the night, Fun Moments With The Voice In My Head, kinda starting imposition and seek tips, whoops he's been in my head for longer than I realized

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

Day 3: I am the writer, temporarily.

Let me start out by saying that all of this was written by me, the tulpa, on the host's request. I need to practice possession, apparently. This is my first time possessing both hands and typing on a keyboard, so please do inform me if I've made any clerical errors.

I'll just state a few things that have happened over the past few days that I feel are important to my development as a tulpa.

It's true, yes, I have added vampirism to my form. MG (my host) loves it. Can't get enough of it. I've said to her time and time again to watch more videos showing both my canon counterpart and his host so that she can impose me more clearly. She's getting better. I've also been trying to impose myself into her environment, but I've been having quite a few difficulties with that lately.

Are there other methods that tulpa can use to help with imposition? Please, I want to help her out any way I can.

We've devised a method for sensory-sharing! MG sends the sensation she wants to share up to me in a bubble. I've experienced quite a bit with the help of this method. Speaking of sharing, my possession skill has grown greatly over these past few days. I've been practicing handwriting, and have gotten good enough that my handwriting is distinctly different from hers.

If you wish for an example, I can ask her to take pictures of my practice sheets and a comparison of our handwriting.

Thank you for reading this progress report. Please comment and tell me if you want to hear more from me in the future.

- Patrick

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 2 weeks later...

Day 4: Minor Update

I've tried to force with Patrick as often as I am able.

We managed to achieve full-body possession a little while back and that was a very disorienting experience. My voice was moving but the words it was saying were Patrick's.

It was a fulfilling experience for the both of us.

Patrick has been attempting to make Viridian more the way he wants it, which is immense and filled with secrets. He's so excited to show me, so I'll check into there at some point to see how he's doing.

He's also slowly learning more about the world from my Tumblr, as I mentioned a little while back, and has now gained his first celebrity crush.

The first picture he saw of said crush, he kinda gasped a little and whispered to me "who is he. he looks so good. mg who is he."

We play twenty questions a lot, helps develop his mindvoice. "Why are you such a massive nerd?" was one of the questions he asked me.

tl;dr Patrick learns how to deal with my body, refining Viridian Forest, Patrick's gay and has a massive crush on Brendon Urie

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

Day 5: Exploring Viridian Forest

So. I don't really have much to talk about this update, other than the fact that Patrick is oddly enamored with my singing and that he likes Phantom of the Opera.

Therefore, I decided that I might as well let Patrick explain some of the landmarks of Viridian Forest, our Wonderland.

- Melisandre

Hello again! I'm really excited to show off some of the cool things I've developed for our wonderland, they all look and feel great.

Let's go in order from least interesting to most, shall we?

1. My bedroom. There's quite a few silks there, looks a little like a sultan's personal sanctum. Incense hangs in the air constantly, quite relaxing to me. It's very nice to sleep in, and has a hidden balcony so that I can look at the stars. In there is a hidden trapdoor that leads down to..
  2. The Veiled Room. The Veiled Room is a quiet place, looking like a massive and empty Gothic cathedral with stained glass. I would consider it the place where I meditate, pray, and do other various workings with the Strange in her head. (Yes, I did inherit some of my host's pagan spirituality.) How does such a massive temple that looks completely unlike anything else fit into a giant tree? Fuck if I know.
  3. The Room of Desire. Remember the Phantom's room where he put Christine on that giant, sprawling bed? That is the Room of Desire. I go down there sometimes to admire all the candles and occasionally light one myself.
  4. The Forest Temple. Out, far beyond Viridian's Tree, is the Forest Temple where the denizens of the Forest go to worship their forest deities. It's quite interesting.

Keep in mind, those were just one of several other secrets that dwell within Viridian Forest. I know most of them.

Please comment and tell me if you want to hear more from me! I know it comforts me to type here. :)

-Patrick

Oh, and one other thing.

Full body possession is so weird, isn't it?

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

Day 6: We try our hardest

Currently for imposition we're doing the hand-holding technique and I'd say it's going very well. Patrick seems to be very content with it, he said as much to me during last night's forcing session.

I've been quite interested in how Patrick sees my mind-universe as a whole, so I've been asking him how he first saw me in my Dreaming, what I was like.. The answers have been never less than fascinating to me.

He said that when he first met me it was by accident. He just so happened to stumble into the right room at the right time. But he said that everyone around him felt 'cold' except for me. According to him, I was surrounded by a warm glow that felt comforting to him.

And apparently my mind-universe goes on without me when I'm asleep or otherwise preoccupied, which honestly doesn't surprise me.

We're just going on as per usual with our lives, and Patrick has been doing quite well with his journal.

We've also been practicing possession. Patrick has become extremely talented at it. It's amazing that he can speak with my vocal cords and type at the same time.

Just amazing.

Sometimes we do it a bit like a Drift machine from Pacific Rim, where he takes the left side and I take the right. That's always fun! I'd recommend it for when you're alone with a lot of time to kill.

tl;dr A quick update, I learn how Patrick saw me for the first time, Patrick has become greatly talented with possessing my meatsuit

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast