Melisandre and Patrick do beautiful, beautiful things.

Melisandre

Day 7: It's been a while

We've been practicing touch imposition. Patrick's presence has touched my life greatly.

I honestly don't know what to type, it's been so long.

We're trying to get through life together, him and I.

Thank you.

We'll try and update more often.

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 8: It's Not Just Me And Patrick Anymore

Ok, look. This time I actually had an excuse for not typing out a progress report in so long.

My excuse? We've got a new tulpa. Patrick's been wanting a metaphorical 'brother' ever since he was born.

So I cracked. And now Firebrand's born.

I assume you have a lot of questions. So I'll answer them as best I can.

"Who's Firebrand based off of?"

This guy from Tribetwelve.

"How did he grow sentience so fast?"

Patrick and I had made a tulpa seed just in case of a situation like this.

"What's his current status?"

He's starting to get a feel for his mind voicebox, let's put it that way. He hasn't ENTIRELY figured out his voice yet, though, so sometimes it'll 'glitch,' so to speak.

"Does he have a different wonderland?"

Glad you asked, Red Text Man. He has an entirely different wonderland connected to Viridian Forest through a red portal. It looks a bit like the Nether, Mordor, and Mehrunes Dagon's Plane of Oblivion had an unholy lovechild. I mean, it's a little strange, but I won't judge.

"How do you make sure he gets imposed just as much as Patrick?"

Patrick and I impose via the Handholding method. So any and all complaints he submits about Patrick getting more handholding time than him must be in the form of the beloved song "I Want To Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles.

It works quite well.

"In my day we had to WORK to make sure our Tulpas were sentient! Why are they becoming so sentient so quickly, huh?"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I can safely say this: That does not make them any less valid, and I know they exist.

Almost forgot! I told two people about Patrick and Firebrand! They took it quite well, all things considered!

tl;dr Firebrand happens, somehow he managed to make a portal to the Deadlands in my brain, I told people about Pat and Brandy, all is well

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

Man, you'll have the whole verse at this rate.

For now I'm happy with just Patrick and Firebrand, hehe.

Sometimes they watch certain Slenderseries with me and that is always hilarious.

Highlights include Patrick calling Shaun a pathetic fucknoodle who can't get things done and Firebrand getting really excited whenever his canon counterpart shows up.

It's so much fun, man.

But I would not want, say, HABIT in my brain.

That would not end well.

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

You're gonna become the Operator if you keep going like this. :D

I'm with Patrick on the Shaun being a "pathetic fucknoodle who can't get things done" part. The guy can't be a little bit more careful to save his life.

Regardless, it looks like things are going well for you three. Glad to see it!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

I'm already cobbling together a demonic book club in my head, witness me.

And Shaun was skillfully written to be a total asshat who managed to actually deserve death by HABIT. That's rare.

Gotta give props to Dylan Sindlear (actor of Michael/Patrick and creator of the series) where it's due, he is a good writer.

Have a good one!

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 2 weeks later...

Day 9: Demonic Book Club report, now with 20% more Firebrand

We don't have much in the way of updates this progress report.

Firebrand's mindvoice has cleared up, finally! He sounds like.. well, Firebrand! He's been very happy about that, I would say.

We've been practicing his handwriting, and it's very interesting because his handwriting is a bit like him in a way: Messy and almost vaguely exotic. Both of them have also been practicing art. There's some pretty distinct differences between Patrick's and Firebrand's art, let's put it that way.

And then we have their wonderlands. I'll let Firebrand and Patrick take it from here.

First time typing on a keyboard by myself. Please tell me if I make any mistakes, this feels really weird. So.. yeah, something vaguely cool has been happening with my Wonderland. I call it the Infernus, by the way. But as I was saying... The Infernus has been changing by itself. It's responding to my wants, yeah, but it's quite cool what kind of black ruins and dark cathedrals it's been conjuring up by itself. It's also been spawning NPC's, so to speak, that also live in the land. Since I have a huge castle with soaring buttresses that almost border on compensation in the Infernus, this technically makes me the God-Demon King of the Infernus. Which is the most awesomely badass name I have ever heard or owned so far. Holy shit, that sounds cool. So my time for typing is up, it's Patrick's turn now. Peace out and have a good one, readers.

My turn! Firebrand doesn't get to steal it from me like last time! Suck it. Viridian Forest has been doing well. I've been tending to it quite carefully, I'd say. I've been practicing violin in Melisandre's head and just chilling. Hope you're all doing well, and so I end this progress report.

tl;dr minor updates, so much Firebrand

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 2 weeks later...

Day 10: We've got some shitty memory

Look who's in charge of writing the update now. Me. Yep, because Melisandre was too lazy and Patrick didn't give a shit, I'm in charge of this update.

We're starting to have quite a bit of fun with Melisandre's other inhabitants of her brain that don't possess sentience. Especially Oberyn Martell, who runs a bar/brothel in one of the major mindcities and is really just a swell guy. Truly, he's as suave as they say in the series.

Almost forgot. The Infernus. You're wondering what's been going on with that, I'm sure. My prediction ended up correct.

I am now the Lord of the Infernus, which spans two planes of the Dreaming subconscious in Melisandre's head. Now that is some badassery right there. Best part is, Patrick doesn't have a place to rule so when we get into arguments I can automatically win by saying that I rule an empire and he rules jack-squat. XD

Lemme think. Anything else... OH! 'Sandre's starting to see us faintly if she squints in real time. Sure, there's no color, and sure, it's gonna take her much longer to actually see us, but it's a start!

Peace out, have a good one~

Lord Firebrand of the Infernus, signing off!

tl;dr Firebrand types up his first full update, read it and comment please he put a lot of work into it and I don't wanna disappoint the bab

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 3 weeks later...

Day 11: Too long since we updated

Guess who's in control of writing the progress report again. Moi. We've been just fine, not much to say.

Patrick has been a fucknoodle, as always. I've been having so much fun with ruling the Infernus and everything! We're gonna start considering making Oberyn Martell into a tulpa. Melisandre doesn't approve, but shhhh we'll keep trying to convince her anyways.

She's been doing fine, by the way. She's been really busy, but we've still managed to talk to her.

Everything's going wonderfully. Anybody wants to comment, go ahead! We always love reading them.

Peace out, have a good one, it's your old pal Brandy signing off. :)

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 5 weeks later...

Day 12: New Person who basically just wandered into my head

This time it actually isn't someone from the Slenderverse, which is a little surprising. Ladies, gentlemen, and neuter, meet Ellpagg from the Arkn Mythos.

I think he's a soulbond, because he has said stuff about where he came from that I didn't know about up until I used a little google-fu to confirm.

The first thing he said in my head was "Nice place, you got a beer?"

Patrick and Firebrand seemed a little miffed about his presence at first, but it's getting better. They're bonding over music.

His text will be a blue for now, and I'll be proxying him. I don't think I'll bring him up much unless you the readers ask about him, seeing as he's not exactly a tulpa like Pat and Brandy.

tl;dr New soulbond (who's named Ellpagg but who I will personally refer to as Eggpage) walks into town, Pat and Brandy disapprove

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast