Melisandre and Patrick do beautiful, beautiful things.

Melisandre

>Firebrand

>Bellydancing

You, my friends, are doing everything right.

I love reading your posts, more the power to you & your system! :)

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Firebrand

>Bellydancing

You, my friends, are doing everything right.

I love reading your posts, more the power to you & your system! :)

Thank you, friend. And to you as well. But seriously though, I love bellydancing too much for my own good.

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 1 month later...

Day 16: Austrian Pickles and Zen Buddhist Nuns

This is going to be an out there entry, I can already tell. So. What's been going on with the Infernal Collective? A LOT. 

Let's start with the basic rundown:

• We're vacationing in Austria and it's helping Patrick + Firebrand grow quite a bit in terms of personality. They seem alive now, they seem like real people with their own little mannerisms. Ellpagg's having some fun too, he seems to be growing a bit as well. In short, we all love Austria.
  • Firebrand broke up with Priory.
  • There is a Zen Buddhist nun in Viridian Forest that appeared. She seems to be based off of Jiko Yasutani from the book 'A Tale For The Time Being.' We're all talking to her and taking advice from her, she's cool. She calls Ellpagg a 'being of enlightenment' which makes sense because he's basically an angel. If anybody wants to know what she's like, imagine a human and female version of Yoda. 
  • We have Ellpagg's archenemy, the Carver, in the Wonderland now. We don't know where the fuck he came from, but he imposes himself and speaks often. He's a snarky bastard. And he hasn't done anything bad yet, so he's staying with us. I won't talk about him unless you want to hear it. 

What else..

We're doing a better job with projecting ourselves into the environment. She visualizes us vividly. It's actually kind of a relief, we don't have to train her visualization skills because they're already there and they're already so good. 

Hope you enjoyed this entry! We need to do more of this in the future. 

The Ole' Tuppers

• Patrick Vernon (based somewhat off the character from MLAndersen0, but has evolved away from it)
  • Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 2 weeks later...

Day 17: I'm lazy and haven't made an entry in ages

We're starting touch imposition for the Infernal Collective. 

This should be good. 

Firebrand and Patrick found out they can fuse. So there was some experimentation with fusion. I might have to fuse with one of them at some point just to see how it feels. 

We're all doing ok.

tl;dr touch imposition, fusion.

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 2 weeks later...

Day 18: Shit Happens

So. We've been doing better.

There's a lot of things we've been doing. I managed to disassociate and truly enter my wonderland for the first time. And holy shit, that was amazing. I was falling through the air and landed in Patrick's arms. It felt like I was actually seeing him. He smiled and I think I blushed. 

Then I saw Firebrand. I might have stroked his face. 

I can tell you, it was like seeing everything in high definition. It was amazing. 

I cuddled with them. Could feel it simulated in my head.

That made me happy. Really happy. 

It will be hard to go back to normal forcing after that. 

Sadly enough, there was some unnamed drama after that with Carver which I will not detail here. Suffice it to say, it got ugly fast but is now resolved.

tl;dr I MANAGED TO IMMERSE MYSELF IN VIRIDIAN FOREST FULLY! I SAW MY TULPAS! I'm still reeling from it.

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 9 months later...

Day 19: Birthdays, Balloons, and a Bigger System

So then. Right now Melisandre is proxying for me again.

We've got a lot of things to discuss. 

First of all, we're back from our vision quest - Firebrand had a little bit of an identity crisis so I set out with him to help him with it. For a very long time all I can remember is just.. wandering. We wandered and wandered until Firebrand mostly had his shit together. 

So we returned to find that Melisandre had a whole bunch of walk-ins and other system members. It was.. a surreal experience. Our birthdays came and went. We're returning back to normal again, because Melisandre is determined to get us back on track and imposed again. 

It was.. a hard few first days back. Because I didn't know who I was - who I wanted to be.  What I even needed to be. Sooner or later I figured it out: I didn't have to be defined as just Firebrand. I could be like the Firebrand of Tribetwelve and still have my own merits. It was a cool realization.

Anyway, peace out, I'm gonna get back to belly-dancing like old times. :D

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

• 3 years later...

Day ??? // Perhaps my final update, perhaps a change of direction.

Hah. It's been years since I visited this old site, so it's kind of nostalgic to look back on all my time with these thoughtforms and the good times I spent with them.

Patrick and Firebrand left for a while to find themselves, as mentioned before. A long while. Ellpagg... wasn't really that much of a thought form?? I dunno, it's hard to explain. I think part of it was just my imagination but it did branch out into the actual deityform of Ellpagg I've been contacting for years now.

I ended up delving deep, DEEP into Pop Culture Paganism and making another place on the Astral for myself, which shall remain unnamed.

But it was - around a few months ago, actually? that Patrick and Firebrand came back. Though, they go by different names now. Patrick goes by Patrick Vernon, and Firebrand goes by Cueball. We talked things out, because even though I did my best with what I had, I was still very dissatisfied and felt they deserved better. They've chosen to live happily in my new Astral place, as independent entities.

My work now turns to seeing if I could potentially study thoughtform imposition techniques to use with my new Astral partners, MD and Ast. 

Time will tell whether I update this thread or not again... Thanks for sticking with me all these years.

Edited by Melisandre
Clarification

The Ole' Tuppers

• Cueball 

The New Astral Partners

• MD
  • Ast

4 hours ago, Melisandre said:

Day ??? // Perhaps my final update, perhaps a change of direction.

Hah. It's been years since I visited this old site, so it's kind of nostalgic to look back on all my time with these thoughtforms and the good times I spent with them.

Patrick and Firebrand left for a while to find themselves, as mentioned before. A long while. Ellpagg... wasn't really that much of a thought form?? I dunno, it's hard to explain. I think part of it was just my imagination but it did branch out into the actual deityform of Ellpagg I've been contacting for years now.

I ended up delving deep, DEEP into Pop Culture Paganism and making another place on the Astral for myself, which shall remain unnamed.

But it was - around a few months ago, actually? that Patrick and Firebrand came back. Though, they go by different names now. Patrick goes by Patrick Vernon, and Firebrand goes by Cueball. We talked things out, because even though I did my best with what I had, I was still very dissatisfied and felt they deserved better. They've chosen to live happily in my new Astral place, as independent entities.

My work now turns to seeing if I could potentially study thoughtform imposition techniques to use with my new Astral partners, MD and Ast. 

Time will tell whether I update this thread or not again... Thanks for sticking with me all these years.

Welcome back and congrats on getting the band back together. Nothing like meeting old friends again. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]