a question to Tulpa

Has your host ever hurt you in any way?

-Gabriel

If so have you forgiven him?

-Reika

This has nothing to do with me!

-Host :D

And if you did, how hard it was and what convinced you to do so?

- Here all of us are curious D:

PS. I edit all the time because possesion is something that we haven't done alot so they make alot of mistakes when writing.

"I'm not one to answer on these forums, but my host has definitely hurt me. What helps me to forgive is knowing she didn't do it on purpose. It helps being in her mind, haha. So I can read her thoughts."

~Claude

That's... the jist of what I got from him. Proxying is still very new to me.

Hiya. Member of the Horrible Hosts Club (HHC). If you wanna learn about my system, here's my PR.

Nice. Somehow it seems that to me proxying is almost natural. I can do it with ease. If One of them agrees on it, then i just have to allow them.

I did a lot of stuff that I regret doing, things that I did not know would come off as offensive or even harm my tulpa, but it happened. We're cool though.

Don't be too harsh on yourself, but treat your tulpa better than you'd treat people in your entourage.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

I see. So Fox girl, did forcing took alot of time? We do not need "forcing"we just show up. We do not take his attention away when we are there. He just sees us, and that is all. Maybe that is because of our age. We had 6 years in his conciousness to develop, so maybe thats it. But who knows.

A few times, usually indirectly, but it doesn't take too long for me to forgive him because of how close we are. I think that this sort of thing is expected when you're around someone this much.

He's never tried to hurt me, more he just does things that'll piss me off because it's not the responsible thing to do. But we're still bros.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

He's never tried to hurt me, more he just does things that'll piss me off because it's not the responsible thing to do. But we're still bros.

I love fluffy ears

-Reika

Luna: Oooohhhh, where to begin? I've been killed so many times over my lifespan that I've honestly lost track. And I've been subjected to things nobody should ever have to experience, many of which are too NSFW to mention here. But yes, I forgave him several years ago. If you were to ask Naomi she would probably have a similar answer. As for why I forgave him... I guess realizing that he wasn't as insane and abusive as one might be led to believe, and the problem was more that he's misunderstood and also sometimes acts like an idiot. :)

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report