Tulpas changing forms.

J.Iscariot

How easy is it for your tulpa to change forms at will?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How easy is it for your tulpa to change forms at will?

• It is very easy. My tulpa can do it anytime they want with no problems, and feels just fine doing so.
    • It is moderately easy, my tulpa can do it, but it would take us a certain while to accommodate to the changes.
    • It's inbetween hard and easy; my tulpa can do it, but not for too long, else they'll feel pretty weird outside of their base form.
    • It is quite hard, my tulpa can not change forms and maintain them consistently.
    • It is impossible for my tulpa to change forms in an adequate manner.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

No that was my way of showing that my host and I agree with your response silly! It was a quote from another one of my threads entirely. I wasn't implying you were being redundant. I was showing solidarity with your point of view.

• 3 weeks later...

Kase didn't start off with a definite form, but once he chose one he hasn't seemed to want to change it at all. Other than the few times when he decided he wanted his ears to be pierced, and the time we saw a picture of a dragon and he wanted dragon wings. So I guess what I'm getting at is it seems that Kase can fairly easily, but prefers not to.

Second option is probably the closest to my situation. Both Noriko and Sabari can change their forms, with the only limit being my willingness to accept the changes. Starting out, both of them changed what they looked like fairly radically. One day they looked one way and the other they looked different, and nothing I said or imagined was going to change them back. But now a days it's more so simple changes like hair length (Sabari) or skin tone (Noriko).

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Hybris entirely changes her form pretty often, around once or twice a month. She says that it's like changing outfits to her, and doesn't like sticking with the same form for extended periods of time.

• 4 weeks later...

Lūna is a werewolf by family inheritance, so we sometimes play around with the idea of her being in wolf form. But since I barely do any imposition at all, the form doesn't really matter.

My other headmates do change their appearance, that is, their age, occasionally.

Graiho: Yeah well. I was created as a bald girl, by pure chance (it was actually just die rolls, really) and sometimes I like that, sometimes not, so I go with different appearances.

• 1 year later...

Ranger doesn't have any trouble manipulating his own form. He can turn into other things or change his age and size if he wanted to, but he generally sticks to a young adult age and stays in his more "human" form or his "human" form where his legs merge into a tail. I can visualize his movements, but I struggle with the details. I noticed lately he likes to change the color of his business suit, and sometimes I would forget what color it is until he reminds me.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

does changing outfits and colour of fur count? Spice designs new outfits every now and then and when I enter the wonderland or just a void where I can see her and she'll have a new outfit. Im unsure how to answer the poll bc of this.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.