Perchance to Dream

Mister_Moniker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I was doing training out in the field, Dream opened up her Wonderland even further for me. We were flying together through a partially-flooded cave system with glowing blue walls, and she flew out through the mouth of the cave. As I followed her out I saw her ocean that she had created previously - stretching to the horizon for as far as I could see. I looked up to watch her flying around above me, and I saw the night sky filled with thousands of stars, planets, and full-sized nebulae. She told me we could go anywhere I could see.

/swag

• 3 weeks later...

I spent some time forcing with Dream last night, and for the first time, I clearly heard her voice. It passed from my right to my left ear for a few seconds before becoming distinct. I couldn't make out any words, but she began singing to me. Again, I couldn't make out any lyrics, but she was able to put together an a capella melody for us. Best. Feeling. Ever.

Her voice is fucking fantastic.