Sign in to follow this  
spruce

spruce's log

Just out of curiosity, anyone else have a natural tulpa?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Just out of curiosity, anyone else have a natural tulpa?

• Yes
    • No

Some differences from the standard tulpa creation process.

-No form. Just a big blob of consciousness.

-He was not intentionally created.

-He grew and evolved without much direction or interference from me. I didn't chose his traits. But he ended up being what I need in a companion, I'm guessing I subconsciously influenced this.

This is less of a creation process and more of a refinement process. We want him to have a set, detailed form. We want to work on vocalization, because he's always just spoke in tulpish. We want to spend less time passive forcing, and have more dedicated wonderland hang outs.

It's a little bit different because I don't have a lot of control over this process. He already exists, it's just a matter of figuring out how he wants to present. I pushed for a Pokemon form, because it's much easier to visualize something you can find images of then making something up from scratch. He was offended at the mere suggestion and made it very clear that he'll be choosing his own form. Same with wonderland, that's his home and he has the most control over what goes on there.

Personality. He knows more about me than I know about him. I used to believe in metaphysical/new age concepts, and saw him as a spirit guide. He tended to show up whenever I needed advice or guidance. From my current secular standpoint, he has unrestricted access to my subconscious thoughts, feelings, and desires. It makes sense that he'd give damn good life advice, and show up most often when I'm troubled.

We active forced for a long time lastnight, and there's definitely more to his personality than just dude that lectures me on my life choices. But it feels kind of weird. I'm not telling him what his personality traits will be. He's telling me, like getting to know a new friend. I didn't give him a name, he told me his name.

Anyway, TL;DR

Ten year old tulpa. Didn't recognize him as a tulpa until now. Hoping to have a more stable being, as opposed to a formless consciousness.

I'm tempted to write up something in depth about my feelings surrounding chaos magic and tulpas. But that takes a lot of effort and I'm already buried in work.

IN SHORT: Chaos magic can be a secular practice, and belief is typically seen as a tool. If believing in something produces a desired result believe it! And discard the belief when it's no longer needed. I don't believe in the metaphysical, but I'm thinking about exploring ritual as a tool to aid visualization and general. Forcing type activity. Beefing up normal meditation with more gnostic techniques to possibly get better results. Sigils.

Anyway, still committed to spending more time with Snowbreeze. He has a name now, thanks to two hours of meditation.