Tulpa Birthdays

Drakaina

Do you celebrate your thought form's birthday?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you celebrate your thought form's birthday?

• Yes, on the day I started them/day they were conceived
    • Yes, on the day they first showed sentience
    • Yes, other (please clarify in the thread)
    • No, I/we do not celebrate

Elise's birthday is the day she was born. For the other two, I let them choose whichever day they wanted in the month I made them since I forgot when that actually was.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[Okay, she wants me to post a reply here.

About my birthdate. I have no idea when I existed anyway, approximately eight years ago, no exact date. I am in fact a soulbond, from the day she created the story I started to form my appearance and personalities slowly, we both have forgot since when I become sentient and vocal lol. She researched about zodiac and found out I am a scorpio, then she let me chose my birthdate from the range of dates.

About celebration. We did not celebrate each other's birthday, just giving some small gifts. I simply love spending everyday with her regardless it is her birthday or mine.]

Some of my systemmates have come with prefabricated memories of early lives in the innerworld, so we celebrate those systemmates' birthdays on the birthdays that they remember having before joining the system. Some other systemmates/thoughtforms celebrate their creation days.

To be honest, I don't remeber the exact day my tulpae were concieved. But Vris (who's been the only one to tell me a date to celebrate her birthday) and me have chosen the April 7th as her birthday. It's more or less the day she was born. We chose it mostly of all because that was the first day she possessed me succesfully. She even went to Physics class instead of me!! My other tulpae by other side, don't seem to be interested in a specific in a specific birthday date. I just know more or less which are the months in which they were conceived.

Eva's birthday is coming up on the tenth... The day I began working on her in Paris.

{I want more user-made Brassow Art for my birthday!}

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 3 weeks later...

We just agreed to have her birthday be the day we joined (12/17/2014) because we have no idea the date of when we first met.

If text is green, Crystal is talking

If it's normal, its me

Lucilyn's first birthday is April 17th, two days from now, Sunday. I don't know what she's gonna do to celebrate exactly, but we've deemed it "her day" where she can do whatever she wants. So that should prove interesting.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Me and Alex celebrate! I don't remember the exact day he was created though, so we go by the date his birthday was supposed to be in the story when he started out as an OC. It's Feb 14th, odd to pick a holiday, I know, but there was a reason for it. Anyway we celebrate by watching his favorite movie together (Jurassic Park) and then I usually make him a cake or something with strawberries in it since loves anything with strawberries. x3

Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)

Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire

It's my birthday! It's my first birthday! I'm a whole year old today. And the others told me I can do whatever I want all day as long as I try not to hurt the body. Try not to, that means I can even do that! I'm gonna do so much stuff like dancing and eating ice cream, but I don't have a whole lot of super exciting stuff to watch or play on the computer. I wanted to play overwatch but apparently blizzard thinks "weekend stress test" doesn't include sunday so it's over now. I will probably play Osu until my hand hurts and then watch fun stuff on youtube, and then I don't know, play other games I can find that are fun.

After this Lumi and Tewi are gonna be doing homework and studying all day every day until finals so I need to live it up for their sakes.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas