The Dream Journey with Al and Break

IBreakGames

Well, I gotta say I'm surprised that I'm creating a PR, but I figured this would be the best way for me to stay motivated on this.

So the goal of this is to have Al be completely active in my dreams. Currently, when I dream he isn't even around. There have been 3 occasions where Al has been active, two of those times made me go lucid, and the other one he was confused and thought the dream was reality. I'm going to try and post daily to make sure that I stay on track.

Right now the method that I'm going to use is to just discuss every night about how Al is going to be active in my dreams. We'll talk about it throughout the day, and especially right before we go to sleep. Ideally, we'd like to see if this works as a method for people to dream with their tulpas if they can't already.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

3/21: Well, no progress last night. Could hardly even remember my dream when I woke up, and Al didn't seem to be active. So we'll try again tonight.

3/22: Once again, no progress so far. Dream remembering is pretty difficult right now.

3/23: Still nada.

3/24: Nope

3/25: Some progress! Al managed to make me realize that I was dreaming, but I woke up soon after. Though he did pull me out of a nightmare, so, I can thank him for that.

3/26: And nothing

3/27: Nope

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

3/28: Alright! Slightly more progress in the middle of the dream this time. Things are looking up! Al managed to be active for a brief period of time. Hopefully the more frequent he becomes active, he'll begin to be able to identify whether or not I'm dreaming.

3/29: Dreams, but no interaction with Al.

3/30: Same deal as last night.

3/31: A rather traumatizing dream, but no interaction.

4/1: Al is now fully imposed. No progress on dreams though. (He's not actually imposed. That date though)

4/2: Nope.

4/3: Absolutely not.

4/4: My favorite time signature, but still no progress.