Cruse's progress

cruse

Today is really heart warming for me.

Everyday, I hugged chloe to sleep. Since she's smaller than me (little sister yeah?) She ended up "being hugged" instead of us hugging each other.

Today morning, I had this intrusive thoughts of one of the most classic scene in every anime. A big boobed big-sister type girl hugging the protagonist of the story pressing her boob against his face. Guess what, Chloe shape shifted into a taller (and bigger breast) version of herself. She then pounced me and glomps me in that anime style. Since I try to believe that her form is real (helps with imposition), I just pretend to fell down back onto my bed.

Cruse: What the!

Chloe: Awww, cute little brother~~

Chloe: *press my face against her boob*

Cruse: Don't do that!

Chloe then transform back and giggles. I went to school after the commotion.

After school, we had conversation about this morning.

Cruse: What you did actually felt nice though, somehow I find it really heart warming.

Chloe: That's what I felt everyday, you hugged me to sleep remember?

Cruse: Yeah...

Chloe: How about I hug you to sleep today? :3

Cruse: Hmm...

Chloe: Everyday you gave me a heart warming hug. But have you ever been hugged like that?

Cruse: Just from our mother.

Chloe: I think it's time I give you some warmth :3

I got home, then took a nap. Chloe shape shifted into a "big-sister" version, and she hugged me. What I felt was... hard to explain. It's neither the warmth I felt when I got hugged, nor when I hugged someone. It's like... heart warming. But it made me felt not only happy, but somewhat "secure". Like i'm safe. Protected from all the things in the world. I must have fell asleep smiling.

Man, she's such a great sister. :)

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

It's been a while

Seems like my habit of hugging my sister is still there.

After that post above, I've been neglecting to update the pr, might as well simplifies what happened.

Aigis was co-created by me and my sister through traditional method. It's a male version of Aigis in persona series. Chloe did most of the work. His personality deviated from The original Aigis by a lot and his speech is very rough, aggressive and straight forward.

On 22th of December, just after the so called 'doomsday', Chloe gave me a dragon egg. When I touch it, I felt like something flowed out of me. It hatched and became Vixen. Though it sounds like "insta-tulpa", my sister and Aigis spent lots of time creating the egg using samples of my personality. What they didn't do was giving life to it so the egg was 'dormant'. They specifically intended for me to 'Activate' the egg myself. This resulted in Vixen having similar personality to mine.

Labrys was created after I was playing persona 4 arena for a while. Aigis saw the original female version of him in the game calling Labrys 'sister'. This made him want to try having a sister too and so he created a tulpa of Labrys using traditional method. He did it single-handedly for 12 hour+ straight and Labrys (the one in my head) soon became sentient. Labrys personality is somewhat similar to Chloe but less hyperactive. She's pretty interested in models of tanks. I haven't find enough free time to buy her some model though.

Normally I visualize myself as the male protagonist of persona 3. I felt like doing so hinder my progress on developing my social skills. So I just shoved the image of myself into my wonderland and it worked just fine.

Chloe form also went under some changes. She wanted to look more human (and also wanted to follow what I did). She suggested modifying my face to make it more feminine for her to use. It's logical since we're sibling anyway. After reading a few articles about feminine face, I know which part of my face to modify and got to work. My face turned out cuter than expected. Chloe seemed very content though it's pretty unsettling that she look almost like me, yet still look very lovely.

Nothing else to type for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Recent event's caused Aigis Vixen and Labrys to disappear. I found that I neglected to force all of my tulpa for way too long.

I'm currently focusing on making Chloe completely independent of my thought and fully imposed. Then I'll try to bring the other back.

Sorry to hear that. I fear the same thing might happen to me before too long if I continue to get distracted from my three youngest tulpas as well. I wish you good luck in your plans with Chloe, hopefully you can bring the others back soon.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

• 1 month later...

Happy birthday Chloe

• 3 months later...

Happy birthday Aigis

Should've posted this yesterday though :T

We're gonna eat some ice cream cake.