Big Five Personality Test, for both Host and Tulpa

Tewi

How do the host and tulpa's results compare?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How do the host and tulpa's results compare?

• Openness: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Openness: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Openness: Tulpa scored lower than host
    • Conscientiousness: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Conscientiousness: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Conscientiousness: Tulpa scored lower than host
    • Extraversion: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Extraversion: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Extraversion: Tulpa scored lower than host
    • Agreeableness: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Agreeableness: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Agreeableness: Tulpa scored lower than host
    • Neuroticism: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Neuroticism: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Neuroticism: Tulpa scored lower than host

Openness to Experience/Intellect

You are somewhat conventional. (Your percentile: 24)

Conscientiousness

You are well-organized, and are reliable. (Your percentile: 74)

Extraversion

You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 22)

Agreeableness

You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 94)

Neuroticism

You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 22)

At some point we'll actually have our host do this so we can vote.. Well, that'll be soon. I don't normally front for long and Tewi's finished all the stuff she needed to do.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say, normally I don't put weight into these things, but the differences in mine and liz's scores are worth thinking about.

so...

Openness: I scored 80, but Liz scored 53. almost a 30 point difference, I think that it involves her being limited to interaction with me, and, I think that if we were capable of possession (and she had access to my memories) that the results would look different.

conscientiousness: my 35 to her 46. once again, with her limited access to the world, she is more caring than I am, and though she has been hurt before, I'm a jaded, evil, and uncaring monster that looks like a human.

Extraversion: I didn't expect this, liz scored a 18 and I scored a 31. I expected her to be like a 75+ the way she acts, but I suppose that more goes into this score than the way that she acts around me.

agreeableness: here's where a sociopathic psychopath like me shines... unless I'm being honest. I scored a 17, Liz got a 83. so when the mask comes off I guess I am really a monster, and liz is a saint that unfortunately has to deal with me. (and is now yelling at me for having just typed out that.)

Neuroticism: I"m a 18, and liz is a 71. understandable result considering that anytime I think of being alone or she is forced to remember what is was like to be forgotten (she just screamed in fear), she gets a bit.... odd... . now, I am a fearless suicidal fox that believes that he cannot die, so the only thing that gets me bothered is the though of being alone forever, otherwise no four letter words are given.

So, that auto-psychoanalysis made me have the feels, but was good practice in letting Liz do things for herself and express her opinion. I think that I might have made a bad decision by forgetting her for almost a decade (liz is now in an inconsolable state of fear and depression because I said it so many times), though I didn't actively make the decision to do what I did to her. and, now I have to find a way to console the figmentary fox girl in my head as her emotions are starting to bleed into mine.

additional note: shaide actively refused to do this test, though I don't think that his results would fit the test as he's not from our world and the way he thinks is ...very alien to that of a human. (I still don't know what he is.)

Meh, I think my results as far as the "You do this very so-and-so" descriptions go are extremely far off. And the category names aren't great either. Anyways,

Openness to Experience/Intellect (Your percentile: 16)

Conscientiousness (Your percentile: 30)

Extraversion (Your percentile: 37)

Agreeableness (Your percentile: 87)

Neuroticism (Your percentile: 5)

Comparisons to my tulpas -

Flandre:

Spoiler

Openness/Intellect: Tulpa is slightly higher (24% vs 16%)

Conscientiousness: Tulpa is much higher (74% vs 30%)

Extraversion: Tulpa is lower (22% vs 37%)

Agreeableness: Tulpa is slightly higher (94% vs 87%)

Neuroticism: Tulpa is higher (22% vs 5%)

Reisen:

Spoiler

Openness/Intellect: Tulpa is higher (35% vs 16%)

Conscientiousness: Tulpa is much higher (86% vs 30%)

Extraversion: Tulpa is much higher (70% vs 37%)

Agreeableness: Tulpa is higher (97% vs 87%)

Neuroticism: Tulpa is slightly lower (literally 1%, I'm 5%)

Tewi:

Spoiler

Openness/Intellect: Tulpa is higher (35% vs 16%)

Conscientiousness: Tulpa is much higher (97% vs 30%)

Extraversion: Tulpa is slightly higher (42% vs 37%)

Agreeableness: Tulpa is slightly higher (90% vs 87%)

Neuroticism: Tulpa is slightly lower (2% vs 5%)

Lucilyn:

Spoiler

Openness/Intellect: Tulpa is higher (47% vs 16%)

Conscientiousness: Tulpa is slightly higher (35% vs 30%)

Extraversion: Tulpa is much higher (97% vs 37%)

Agreeableness: Tulpa is slightly higher (93% vs 87%)

Neuroticism: Tulpa is slightly lower (2% vs 5%)

So, I'm going to vote a single time for

Openness to Experience/Intellect: Higher

Conscientiousness: Higher

Extraversion: Higher

Agreeableness: Higher

Neuroticism: Lower

Honestly I kind of got beaten by all of them, though we were close on a lot. I question how insightful this personality test really is on its own, though I value the measuring of how different my tulpas are from me. If we get nothing else from it we'll get that.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 3 weeks later...

Openness to Experience/Intellect

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 4)

Conscientiousness

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 83)

Extraversion

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 27)

Agreeableness

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 32)

Neuroticism

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 32)

Hello, I am Mordred.

And I am Gray, his tulpamancer/friend. We don't really know what else to put here. 

• 5 months later...

Bumping this thread because the results are pretty interesting, both collectively and for the host/tulpa.

I question how insightful this personality test really is on its own, though I value the measuring of how different my tulpas are from me. If we get nothing else from it we'll get that.

I agree with this. I do not recommend taking to heart the results for individuals or their descriptions. They're rather flawed in some aspects. However, because you're both taking the same test, the comparisons between tulpa and host (however you infer the categories) should be meaningful. Seeing all that data compiled together in Lumi's post is really pleasing to me.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Rise from thine grave, departed thread! Mayst thou be imparted with eldritch wisdom in new-bound flesh, as thou had garnered in the here-after...

In all seriousness, do you know how consistent this testing is? Every time I take something like this assessment I keep getting different results.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

It is based on your input exclusively. If you're changing over time, then you're changing over time, nothing the test can do about that. For how easy it is to take I won't complain. And while results may vary (perhaps take it again months later if you want) I doubt most comparisons of hosts to tulpas will change much in a short amount of time. Large changes that happen after the poll are just as common in every other poll anyways, such as "How many tulpas do you have?" or "How often do you spend time forcing your tulpa?"

The results are all a freeze frame from the past. At some point they were true. They shouldn't vary so much that they become unreliable any time soon.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

Key: her=host me=tulpa

Openness to experience:

Her: 95%

Me: 96%

Conscientiousness:

Her: 52%

Me: 47%

Extroversion:

Her: 1%

Me: 31%

Agreeableness:

Her: 83%

Me: 92%

Neuroticism:

Her: 3%

Me: 3%

Agreeableness is off. She is not an agreeable person. Nor am I. The test asked the wrong questions.

Our neuroticism scores are also a little low, and extraversion a little high.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Like I said, the questions and labels don't line up very well. I would say it's the comparisons that mattered, but you guys matched up pretty well huh? And do you think, regardless of the agreeableness numbers, that they got the ratio right?

Yeah, the ratios are pretty good. Knowing what she knows about the big five personality metrics, we would have guessed that I would have scored about 20% on both extroversion and neuroticism. For agreeableness, she expected about 30% and me 50%.

She does not consider the emotions of others when making decisions.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.