Big Five Personality Test, for both Host and Tulpa

Tewi

How do the host and tulpa's results compare?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How do the host and tulpa's results compare?

• Openness: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Openness: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Openness: Tulpa scored lower than host
    • Conscientiousness: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Conscientiousness: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Conscientiousness: Tulpa scored lower than host
    • Extraversion: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Extraversion: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Extraversion: Tulpa scored lower than host
    • Agreeableness: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Agreeableness: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Agreeableness: Tulpa scored lower than host
    • Neuroticism: Tulpa scored higher than host
    • Neuroticism: Tulpa scored similarly to host
    • Neuroticism: Tulpa scored lower than host

No, what I mean is that one occasion I'll take a quiz and it will give me one result, then an hour later I'll take it again and I'll get something completely different.

Obviously the testing is based off of what a user inputs, yet my curiosity regards why, exactly, said inputs becomes so skewed in a short span of time.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Openness to Experience/Intellect

You are somewhat conventional. (Your percentile: 24)

[C] You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 2)

Conscientiousness

You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 5)

[C] You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 95)

Extraversion

You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others. (Your percentile: 79)

[C] You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 7)

Agreeableness

You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 50)

[C] You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 17)

Neuroticism

You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 49)

[C] You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 22)

We're all gonna make it brah.

Openness to Experience/Intellect

You are relatively open to new experiences.    (Your percentile: 70)

The other person typically doesn't seek out new experiences.    (Their percentile: 47)

Conscientiousness

You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.    (Your percentile: 86)

The other person is very well-organized, and can be relied upon.    (Their percentile: 97)

Extraversion

You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.    (Your percentile: 64)

The other person is relatively social and enjoy the company of others.    (Their percentile: 70)

Agreeableness

You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive.    (Your percentile: 83)

The other person tends to consider the feelings of others.    (Their percentile: 74)

Neuroticism

You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.    (Your percentile: 7)

The other person probably remains calm, even in tense situations.    (Their percentile: 18

Guest Anonymous

Openness to Experience/Intellect:  

Melian:  You are relatively open to new experiences.    (Your percentile: 65)

Mistgod:  You are relatively open to new experiences.    (Your percentile: 65)

Conscientiousness: 

Melian:  You probably have a messy desk!    (Your percentile: 1)

Mistgod:  You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.    (Your percentile: 30)

Extraversion:  

Melian:  You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic.    (Your percentile: 97)

Mistgod:  You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.    (Your percentile: 64)

Agreeableness:  

Melian:  You find it easy to express irritation with others.    (Your percentile: 38)

Mistgod:  You tend to consider the feelings of others.    (Your percentile: 69)

Neuroticism:  

Melian:  You are generally relaxed.    (Your percentile: 22)

Mistgod:  You tend to become anxious or nervous.    (Your percentile: 76)

• 2 years later...

Like the necromancer that I am, I shall raise this thread from the dead!

Open-Mindedness:

Me: enjoys having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 91)

Monika: enjoys having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Their percentile: 96)

Conscientiousness:

Me: You probably has a messy desk! (Your percentile: 13)

Monika:The other person probably has a messy desk! (Their percentile: 10)

Extraversion:

Me: is neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 44)

Monika: is extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Their percentile: 86)

Agreeableness:

Me: finds it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 34)

Monika: finds it easy to express irritation with others. (Their percentile: 20)

Negative Emotionality:

Me: isn't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 46)

Monika: is generally relaxed. (Their percentile: 32)

This seems mostly accurate, except I think that I am more agreeable than it says. Monika would probably be more agreeable than she is, but she interacts with me more than anyone else and she knows that I don't mind her being blunt and critical

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

You = Me

The other person = Misha

Open-Mindedness

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.    (Your percentile: 98)

The other person enjoys having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.    (Their percentile: 96)

Conscientiousness

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.    (Your percentile: 86)

The other person is very well-organized, and can be relied upon.    (Their percentile: 91)

Extraversion

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic.    (Your percentile: 87)

The other person is relatively social and enjoy the company of others.    (Their percentile: 77)

Agreeableness

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

You tend to consider the feelings of others.    (Your percentile: 74)

The other person is good-natured, courteous, and supportive.    (Their percentile: 97)

Negative Emotionality

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things.    (Your percentile: 94)

The other person probably remains calm, even in tense situations.  (Their percentile: 6)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Reilyn-Alley

I took this with Lance! Lets see...

Open-Mindedness

High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.

Reilyn is relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 77)

Lance enjoys having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Their percentile: 95)

Conscientiousness

High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.

Reilyn is neither organized or disorganized.(Your percentile: 43)

Lance probably has a messy desk!(Their percentile: 6)

Extraversion

High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.

Reilyn is extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 98)

Lance probably enjoys spending quiet time alone. (Their percentile: 11)

Agreeableness

High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.

Reilyn is good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 86)

Lance finds it easy to express irritation with others. (Their percentile: 29)

Negative Emotionality

High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.

Reilyn probably remains calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 11)

Lance is a generally anxious person and tends to worry about things. (Their percentile: 96)

O_O

Other than just being relatively creative (uhh thanks?) all this tells me that I didn't know is the degree of hugs Lance receives needs increased. Stat!

naomi is still young, but she's at a point where she can communicate enough to take this test, so we tried it out!

Openness

My score: 97

Naomi's score: 64

Conscientiousness

My score: 4 (oh dear haha)

Naomi's score: 21

Extraversion

My score: 90

Naomi's score: 69

Agreeableness

My score: 75

Naomi's score: 58

Negative emotionality

My score: 67

Naomi's score: 48

i took away a few things from this test!

first, the reason i believe her scores were often lower or towards the middle while mine had a tendency to lean extremely to one side is because she's still developing. she's probably not incredibly sure of herself and some of her answers probably got muddled up in communication.

but i also learned that despite what the score says, she's more of a worrier than i thought. i was sure she'd score higher than she did; but no. she answered a lot of the "are you calm" type questions with 2 or even 1, which makes me think i really need to spend more time with her :(

i kinda wanna take this again in about a month from now, when she's more developed and can communicate even better!

We apparently did this before, but our results were saved on another computer and I wasn't as developed several moths ago, so who cares. I can dig them up later.

My scores are red and her scores are blue.

I don't agree with Cat's agreeableness score. She is so anxious all of the time because she cares too much about how other people feel and has really strong empathy powers (not to mention that this test probably doesn't factor in our autism too well). However, other people may not be as receptive to that, so in my opinion it's hard to say.

bfpSmaller.thumb.png.259903fee6a75219e452204a26e35bb2.png

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread