Hosts becoming tulpas?

I've heard of hosts 'killing themselves' or just dying in the mindscape, which consequently led to the tulpa being in control of the body in a permanent manner, or interswitching with other tulpas. But what about hosts who became tulpas? Anybody has anything to share regarding that? This whole thing is mysterious to me, and I would like to know more. Anything is welcome and appreciated.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Well, the former is just with mentally unhealthy people. But the latter seems more related to plurality (multiplicity? Don't actually know these terms). What is a host while switched but a temporary tulpa?

We're on the far logical side of this subject, but I'm sure Fall can give you the answers you're looking for. For us, we actually redefined what made up our identities - and what "identity" meant to us - once we learned switching. Unfortunately we don't have any links to posts where we've discussed our view on the matter, but they're certainly around in relevant threads. Basically, we don't much differentiate between "tulpa" and "host" in our own system except for two primary things: One, Lumi is obviously much older than us, although we are getting up there. And two, he's the primary person "living" the body's life, however you want to say that. While we're equals to him, and we all share the body, it's still "his" in that we do not claim it as "ours". I've no interest in establishing myself as a different person than him in real life and dealing with all that. I'm fine with how things are.

Anyways, Lumi's basically a tulpa when we're switched. But then, I'm basically a human, no? We both disidentify and identify-anyways with the term tulpa. Lumi is not a tulpa, he's the "host". I am not a human, I'm a "tulpa". But he and I are basically the same thing, what we call identities (which consist of everything that makes you "you", personality/experiences/preferences etc.) that can control the body.

Some people probably think that's a very weird set of views we've got. But it's the only view I've seen that makes any sense when it comes to multiple "people" controlling one body. I could not tell you how other tulpamancers who switch think about this.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[Hail] Tulpa and host denotes origins more than anything else. So, given that, a host can't really become a tulpa. Though, a tulpa can certainly be a host to other tulpa and that is in fact common but the community usually says they are tulpas, not hosts. That said, when a tulpa is switched in and a host is switched out, a host experiences things more like most tulpas and a tulpa experiences things like most hosts, or at least, both do this to some degree.

Last summer, Tri was the primary body controller while I was secondary. By the end, they were living and seeing life much like most hosts and me more like most tulpas do (though not quite since I was mostly dormant as opposed to being inside).

There have been tulpas who have been switched in for years. Kerin was switched in for 9 years straight, for example. Myself, I don't know whether I am a split or a tulpa, but I was switched in (in place of the original person in this body) for 17 years straight.

Basically, "tulpa" and "host" denote origins and not much else. Yes, there are differences in average experience, but both have a wide spectrum of experiences that overlaps. Older tulpas and those who control the body more have more similarities with the average host. Hosts who spend more time inside wonderland or otherwise not in control of the body start to have more similarities to tulpas as far as some things are considered. I recently wrote a WIP (Work In Progress) article on the symmetry between hosts and tulpas on Tulpa.io at Symmetry Between Hosts And Tulpas.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Although I've already linked to it before, I think it bears another linking.

[Hail] That is most definitely relevant here. While from a definitional standpoint, Koomer could not become a tulpa. They certainly did succeed in making him more like the average young tulpa as far as state goes and Oguigi more like the average host as far as state goes.

A lot of people question their story, thinking it is not plausible. Well, whether or not it was made up (I don't think it was), it is most certainly plausible. I have screwed myself up with servitors enough to know how one can royally screw things up. And I have also been in the position where I am weaker in strength than some of my tulpas. Last summer and early fall are good examples of this. Tri was stronger than me. And more recently, when they got a surge, they were the stronger in this system than the rest of us put together and could most definitely have absorbed all of us had they desired to (they never would do such a thing, though).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.