So, as i already stated in my progress report, a witch character that i've created some time ago for a manga project, appeared out of nowhere in my wonderland yesterday. And, since the moment she appeared, it seemed that she was already sentient. And she is progressing in an absurdly fast pace, like i've never seen before in this forums. She is already almost vocal. And she can freely move around and change her own clothing and even the wonderland completely by herself, without me even being there. She is already building her own personality and behavior, without much experience. Can she be a soulbound? Thank you for reading, i hope you guys can answer me. :D

*Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes here, english is not my first language. ._.

EDIT: This is not roleplaying, guys. That's some serious business right here. ._.

That's my generic signature.

[Tri] Well, she could be. Or she might be a natural tulpa that you created some time ago unintentionally and she was just brewing and developing in the background ever since. Or both. There is a major overlap between natural tulpas and soulbonds. But which she is in some ways not that important of a question. She is there and is defining herself on her own. We say, just roll with it. Walkin soulbonds can often be pretty capable from the beginning, and a natural tulpa who has been brewing for some time can be pretty capable when they appear since they have been developing over a significant period of time. So don't be too worried. Most important thing to remember is that she is a person who is there - how she got there is not relevant for this important thing.

Now, curiosity is not a bad thing at all. It can be a good thing, so long as it doesn't get in the way of important things like treating people well. For more information, we suggest you look at The Living Library (soulbonding forum) and Tulpa.io and its associated forum (tulpamancy community with an eye towards other forms of plurality and with many mixed origin systems, including those with soulbonds).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Well, Tri said pretty much everything I was going to say. I will add that from what I can tell, the only real difference between an accedental tulpa and a souldbond is how they are viewed by the host and the thoughtform themselves. Tulpas are made in the host's mind and solely reside there, they were created by the host consciously or unconsciously. A soulbond is seen as a person or character that is suddenly able to contact a host in some way. They are the character, the host didn't make them. They identify with any backstories associated with the character as their own past. That's my interpretation at least. Other than that, they are the exact same things.

I would encourage you to check out soulbonding.org, like Tri suggested. You will be able to talk to soulbonds and their hosts and discern any differences for yourself. It has a very friendly and open-minded community, but be warned that it moves at a snail's pace compared to here. If you post a question it could take days for a reply.

EDIT: Oh, and I like your username by the way. It's very generic, haha.

Host: Ayre

Tulpas: Coda and Segno

Shameless Progress Report Plug:

Ayre's Opus 1: Informal informative index of inhabitants in an invisible inner-world.

[Tri] Well, she could be. Or she might be a natural tulpa that you created some time ago unintentionally and she was just brewing and developing in the background ever since. Or both. There is a major overlap between natural tulpas and soulbonds. But which she is in some ways not that important of a question. She is there and is defining herself on her own. We say, just roll with it. Walkin soulbonds can often be pretty capable from the beginning, and a natural tulpa who has been brewing for some time can be pretty capable when they appear since they have been developing over a significant period of time. So don't be too worried. Most important thing to remember is that she is a person who is there - how she got there is not relevant for this important thing.

Now, curiosity is not a bad thing at all. It can be a good thing, so long as it doesn't get in the way of important things like treating people well. For more information, we suggest you look at The Living Library (soulbonding forum) and Tulpa.io and its associated forum (tulpamancy community with an eye towards other forms of plurality and with many mixed origin systems, including those with soulbonds).

Thank you for the answer, i think both are possiblities to be considered. I asked just out of curiosity though, i'm not gonna treat her any diffrent, she being a soulbound or not. I think she is a sentient, living being like any other, and deserves care and respect. :3

Well, Tri said pretty much everything I was going to say. I will add that from what I can tell, the only real difference between an accedental tulpa and a souldbond is how they are viewed by the host and the thoughtform themselves. Tulpas are made in the host's mind and solely reside there, they were created by the host consciously or unconsciously. A soulbond is seen as a person or character that is suddenly able to contact a host in some way. They are the character, the host didn't make them. They identify with any backstories associated with the character as their own past. That's my interpretation at least. Other than that, they are the exact same things.

Yeah, she "comunicated" first, and doesn't identify herself as a witch, or have a backstory, she just liked the form of that character. I think both are possibilities to consider, but i'll not focus on that for now. her development is more important. :3

I would encourage you to check out soulbonding.org, like Tri suggested. You will be able to talk to soulbonds and their hosts and discern any differences for yourself. It has a very friendly and open-minded community, but be warned that it moves at a snail's pace compared to here. If you post a question it could take days for a reply.

Yeah, maybe i'll go there, it can have some useful information. :D

EDIT: Oh, and I like your username by the way. It's very generic, haha.

Haha, thanks! XD

That's my generic signature.