Tulpa.Info Tulpa Registry

Guest Albatross_

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Albatross_

inb4 someone "leaks" this in a /b/ thread.

Will be interesting to see how long this spreadsheet survives. Eventually, we'll need to handpick a couple of fellows to insert the tuppers and details, as much as I strongly oppose moderation executed by an elite of any sort.

There is already a solution for this. Actually, I thought about instating it from the start, but decided to see how long the spreadsheet would last.

If/when we get trolls, spammers and other undesirable content, I'll turn off open editing. From that point forward I will require a PM with your GMail address, which I will manually add to the list of editors. Sign-in will be required in order to edit.

>but I don't have a GMail address

Then you'll have to make one to edit the sheet.

But this is in the (hopefully) distant future.

Your vocal stages seem to be relative to the host. i.e. my tulpas can't achieve a 4 because I have advanced mastery of English, so it's nigh impossible for them to surpass me. Just saiyan.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

And even if the host wasn't a native speaker, the tulpa can't really be better at a language you struggle with anyway.

At least that's the case for most of them. I say get rid of vocal stage 4 and just include a stage 3+ for any tulpa that can speak english better than their non-native english speaking host.

frt

Guest Albatross_

Fine by me. There's only 2 stage 4 people anyway. I personally don't believe it's possible for a tulpa to surpass it's host in language capabilities anyhow.

Bluesleeve, have you any reasons not to remove the 4 from the stage system?

Guest Albatross_

On second thought, I think it should be left.

Glitch, in your case, I think it would still be possible for one of your tulpas to be more eloquent than you are. That's why the 4's there anyway, to see if it's even possible. Which, according to Tess and Irish, it is...

Guest Anonymous

I hate to sound like a retard, but:

JD1215 has 5 rows for each tulpa. What I was wondering was how do you move all the boxes below you down a row?

click the number on the side where you want your row and there will be options, one of them will be insert 1 above or insert 1 below, 1 meaning one row.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I personally don't believe it's possible for a tulpa to surpass it's host in language capabilities anyhow.

And why not? They have access to everything you know, plus everything they learn themselves. They also develop a lot quicker than you.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)