Tulpa.Info Tulpa Registry

Guest Albatross_

Guest Albatross_

I hate to sound like a retard, but:

JD1215 has 5 rows for each tulpa. What I was wondering was how do you move all the boxes below you down a row?

Actually he has 6 rows. And if he had 5 for each tulpa he would have 30 rows.

GET YOUR MATH RIGHT SON

ALSO READ THE NOTES PAGE IT TELLS YOU HOW TO INSERT A ROW FFS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Albatross_

I know, I know. I shouldn't hold people to standards that normal people can meet.

I'm sorry, Jimmy.

shit

i think i accidentally wrong place. what do?

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

I froze the column headers so they don't scroll offscreen. Hope this helps and doesn't break any of the magic in this sheet.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Guest Albatross_

Thanks. No magic was lost for your actions. I edited the script and it should lock on to a specific column instead of the last one in the sheet.

Made pie charts update automatically (until we have more than 98 tulpae, then it will have to be updated to take bigger area). Removed the Pie chart with post-/pre-/mid-creation, because it's hard to tell what a post-creation and pre-creation tulpa are (It's very hard to tell from the chart if they are fully created, because there is no way to tell they can sense their tulpa with all 5 senses and pre-creational is impossible to know, because tulpa probably can be created just by thinking it is there and this isn't in the registry at all). I added Sentience and Imposition pie charts to compensate.

I would also recommend adding another column with way of communication (none, body language, brain pressure, mindvoice, vocal halucination), where there would be written the most complicated (more to the right) way the tulpa can communicate.

We probably should add ability to posses (No, Yes - part of body, Yes - full body) and switching if we find enough people enough to do it.

Guest Albatross_

Good, I was wanting to have autoupdating pie charts but couldn't be assed to sit down and do it.

I was trying to keep this a no-frills pure data sheet. That's why I didn't include other columns like possession or communication method.

• 2 weeks later...