Tulpa.Info Tulpa Registry

Guest Albatross_

Guest Cheb

Well I can't help it if I know songs that come from Touhou, now can I?

Anyways, while I don't have much to add, I went ahead and put it in, except I keep getting a "Parse error" on the age list.

someone halp

Nevermind, I forgot the ampersand like a twat.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, everyone write the data in (the one used for the pie charts) in the way you are supposed to or else my function won't register it. Writing something similar, but not quite same might also break it like using "yes" instead of "Yes" or putting a dot behind the word, etc.

Please, everyone write the data in (the one used for the pie charts) in the way you are supposed to or else my function won't register it. Writing something similar, but not quite same might also break it like using "yes" instead of "Yes" or putting a dot behind the word, etc.

<_<

>_>

My opinions are all subject to change.

Implying that's not what he meant.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Albatross_

I keep a private backup of the registry and update it around every 2 weeks. The spreadsheet you currently view has actually been restored about 4 times from the backup over it's lifetime.

That said, thank you for removing the spam.

Suspicion...?

Are you thinking what am thinking.

No. Quit being an instigating faggot.

The spreadsheet you currently view has actually been restored about 4 times from the backup over it's lifetime.

What, did someone manage to break it badly enough that file-->view revision history couldn't revert it properly?

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Guest Albatross_

What, did someone manage to break it badly enough that file-->view revision history couldn't revert it properly?

It's easier to take a snapshot. That way I don't have to hunt through 'prox 300 revisions (each identified only by date and, if they were logged in, user) to find the last good one and I know the exact state of the sheet if and when I restore it.

And if /b/ or /x/ ever hits the sheet en masse (which I doubt will ever happen, but still) then I have no doubt that they can and will fuck it up beyond the ability of the revision history to recover. All it'd take is 300 edits to push the last good revision off the list. As it stands there are roughly 30-50 edits on any given day from regular users, so this is a possibility.

All that said, I do use revision history on occasion to fix small issues.

Also.

For those of you who cannot or choose not to read the notes page:

DO NOT PUT TEXT IN THE HOURS COLUMN. It is not a place for you to share your opinion on hour counts. It is for users who choose to use hour counts. If you do not have an hour count, simply put a tilde.

If your data does not match ([0-9]+\+?)|~ then it does not go in the hours column.

The same concept applies for columns "Vocal Stage", "Autonomous", and "Imposed".

Biskoi, I'm looking at you.

If I see another entry with "hour counts are tulpa poison" in the hours field I will delete your entire entry and you will have to add it again.

A note on this. The function disregards case. So "Yes", "yes" and "yEs" will all get counted. Things like "yep", "of course" or "hour counts are tulpa poison" won't get counted.

Also I figured out why that timestamp problem occurred. Someone added a form to the spreadsheet and didn't turn off the timestamp option. I didn't notice the form until a few days ago. It has been deleted.

If I see another entry with "hour counts are tulpa poison" in the hours field I will delete your entire entry and you will have to add it again.

Please don't. It's much better idea to just remove the text in hour field and replace it with tilde. Deleting the whole entry would unnecessarily change the statistics and also take time to write again.