Tulpa.Info Tulpa Registry

Guest Albatross_

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously people, are you dense?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

So this is the spreadsheet we're editing, right? I'm kind of confused, since you refer to it as the old one, and there is no time stamp column.

So this is the spreadsheet we're editing, right? I'm kind of confused, since you refer to it as the old one, and there is no time stamp column.

No, hes talking about the one in the first post in this thread.

frt

Guest Anonymous

That "regeristry" button is kind of hidden. Just putting a note that its there would be nice, as I don't see one. I might have missed it though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

In case Albatross decides to fuck with us, I made a copy of it as it was a few hours ago. Tap me if you want it.

Here's the Direct link to the Recent Registry.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AskcbS27-8TodERqLUJ5T251V2NyeTBqLUFkcGdBZHc#gid=0

And this is how you get to the Registry, from the start page. (yeh the button is hidden it took me awhile to find it, it should never be assumed that we know where this button is located, because a good amount of us don't)

ibw9VoQkndxd3E.png

In my honest opinion this registry is a mess, it needs to be redone. And a new thread to replace this one.

Let's Have the Directions in the Thread, and then provide the direct link to the registry. to avoid any possible

confusion.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.