What is the most touching thing your tulpa ever done to you?

ElliAn

Tulpae surely are our wonderful companions, friends and families. I am just curious if your tulpae have ever did something that touches you a lot, or something that helps you to overcome your life obstacles etc.

Bad grammars, I know. XD

All sorts of things. We've been together for seven years, and they've changed my life in a lot of ways. Reisen in fact is the reason I even enjoy life in the first place, I was pretty miserable before her influence. And otherwise they've just been great life companions.

As for touching things they did, recently I suppose, Tewi's been helping me not-fail out of college because I've got pretty bad motivation issues and often can't make myself do anything at all. We're capable of switching, so she is quite literally the only reason my work gets done sometimes. After a point I started feeling bad for relying on her so much, as what I saw was my tulpa being forced to do work for my sake. But she told me it wasn't work for her, both because she actually enjoys learning (math and chemistry and all that) and also because helping someone you love isn't work, it's just what you do. That's pretty dang touching. It's representative of unconditional love, too, which is something we value above all else.

Flandre's just been emotionally supportive, in an indirect sort of way. She hasn't been consoling me or offering advice or anything like that, but just being as loving (and happy, recently) as she has been helps in general. Though that's a mutual relationship, we make each other happy which makes ourselves happy and so on.

Don't really know specific examples honestly, they just help in tons of ways all the time. We all try and help each other, but their sincerity never ceases to amaze me.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Existing. *laughs*

No, really. Cél is more of a tough love type of guy, he doesn't do that "emotional support" type of deal all that much. He's good at being logical and thinking before making decisions, unlike me. He uses his characteristics to help me. Not sure if that's all that touching, but it means a lot to me.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

As for touching things they did, recently I suppose, Tewi's been helping me not-fail out of college because I've got pretty bad motivation issues and often can't make myself do anything at all. We're capable of switching, so she is quite literally the only reason my work gets done sometimes. After a point I started feeling bad for relying on her so much, as what I saw was my tulpa being forced to do work for my sake. But she told me it wasn't work for her, both because she actually enjoys learning (math and chemistry and all that) and also because helping someone you love isn't work, it's just what you do. That's pretty dang touching. It's representative of unconditional love, too, which is something we value above all else.

That's amazing, I love what she said about helping someone you love isn't work. XD She reminds me of the time when I got all stressed up during my Additional Math exam, it was quite an important exam. I don't like calculation stuffs, and I almost gave up on studying. And then Ad volunteered to do switching with me(although we never tried switching before). It worked anyway, he managed to help me understand some formulas and cheered me up. When I thanked him he said he was just doing what he should, I couldn't be more grateful to him. ^_^ Sometimes he even provided me a shoulder to cry on when I was sad.

removed

Lol same XD I am always been forced by him to do revision too. There were times he possesed my hand to switch off my phone so I could focus on my homework.