Do you feel embarrassed when...?

SailorPluto

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can't embarrass / gross out your own tulpa, then really who can you embarrass / gross out in this world?

To answer your question though, Sabari gets grossed out with me going to the bathroom, while Noriko doesn't care at all. Noriko isn't a fan of watching me eat but Sabari doesn't mind. Neither of them care about nudity and they both enjoy the sound of a good fart.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://community.tulpa.info/announcement-every-new-topic-in-this-board-is-tweeted-title-your-thread-carefully lol

Depends on how the mods feel, it's not a big deal. There's nothing technically wrong with the title other than it's embarrassing, but so is anything with "sex" in it.

*A well respected scientist such as Stephen Hawking hears about tulpamancy*

"Hm, perhaps I will look into this"

DO YOU FEEL EMBARASSED(Which you incorrectly spelled by the way) WHEN YOU FART IN FRONT OF YOUR TULPA?

"No, screw that, back to black hole science, people are fucking weird."

Oh well. Such is life on the tulpa forums.

To answer it, no.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I do feel a little embarrassed when I have to do a gross bodily function or some weird habit in front of Alex. That's mostly because I'm just insecure though. Being naked is no problem, in fact we often shower together too. Of course, Alex is also my mate so I guess that's just normal to us.

Alex has no shame though >.>; I've never heard him fart but he's terrible about burping, doesn't even say excuse me the little creep.

Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)

Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

No my host does not feel embarrassed about anything at all that he does around me. I am part of him. Likewise he is not embarrassed about anything I do.

In a side note, my host is sometimes crude and disgusting and farts in front of his wife and other relatives and friends without much hesitation. It is almost a sign that he loves you enough not to have any respect for your personal space or basic etiquette or consideration. You know, like that old "pull my finger" gag that disgusting old men play on you? Only he won't wait for the finger to be actually pulled. He has a juvenile sense of humor at times.

I felt embarrassed by farts BEFORE my tulpae got here. They don't seem to care because they don't really pay attention to it, which is exactly how I like it. I find the natural functions of the human body somewhat gross, but I don't get embarrassed from my tulpae when I do it.

As for showering and being naked and such... Well, one of my tulpae is a succubus, and the other doesn't really give a damn, so... No. Not at all.

Rule number one: Relax. You can't get burned if you just stay chill~

Host: Arch di Angelo, artist and casual dude

Tulpae:

Lilith, sexy succubus with a heart of gold, first tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

Shade, smug and snarky demon, also with a heart of gold (probably), second tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

Cain, gentleman vampire, third tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

As neat as the title of this thread was, it was about time that one of us changed it. For our answer, no, we generally don't feel embarrassed about things like that. It's a waste to worry that much about something so small.

Embarrassed has two r's.

None of us really feel embarrassed about anything, but we know how to avoid thinking about things that would be embarrassing.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Erin::-$ not so much when he starts but when he scratched at his private pieces.lol also I don't watch him get named cause it grosses me out.as for showering together I usually wait until he's done before I take my turn.

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."