The Creation of a Tulpa, with Steelmason and Amelia

Steel

Thank you profusely for the help Vosaiu, I'm sure it will come in handy, but I think what I'm looking for is more along the lines of something to help me separate my tulpa's conscience from my own, if something like that does actually exist :P

Host: Steel - a novice tulpamancer.

Tulpa: Amelia - a friendly, energetic knight.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, thanks Stevie! I'll try this out tonight.

Day Nineteen and Twenty:

It'd been a really busy week so far, and I haven't had very much time to force at all... I try to passively force when I'm walking around though, and I visualised an awesome sword-fight between me and Amily yesterday, so that was cool. Hopefully I'll be able to get focused on my forcing again, so I can try out that awesome activity Stevie suggested!

Day Twenty-One to Twenty-Six:

I've been slacking. It's been extremely busy for me recently, and I've struggled to find any time at all to think about or force with Amily. I feel quite guilty, in a way.

This evening I experimented with trying to get Amily to send pressure to different parts of my head, with moderate success. I guess I'll just keep practicing with this and then I'll start getting Amily to try saying words.

Day Twenty-Seven:

I've been refraining from writing daily reports recently because, to be quite honest, there is nothing interesting happening with me and my tulpa at the moment. I guess progress is going to continue slowly like this until Amily becomes more vocal and we can start doing fun stuff. If anyone has any suggestions for what I should be doing at the moment, I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I'll just continue doing what I'm doing...

In other news I gave Amily a nice red scarf, that can be used to cover the lower part of her face, as part of her usual outfit. She seems to like it.

Day Twenty-Eight:

Scratch what I said in my previous log - I finally got in a decent active forcing session and it's made a huge difference. When I first sat down and started concentrating, I thought I'd spend a bit of time visualising Amily in my mind to focus my thoughts. To my great surprise, I was finally able to clearly visualise a face and hair-style for her - and I somehow faintly believe that the red scarf catalysed this event, with no particular logical reasoning.

When I jumped into our wonderland and went to meet Amily, she was fantastically happy to see me, and told me she was ecstatic about me finally giving her a face, to which I felt definite waves of emotion. It was a brilliant and happy moment, and we spent a while just being content together. Amily's personality also changed with her face, and she is now a much more happy, friendly and cute individual than she was previously. In case you were wondering, she now has her brown hair swept over her right eye, with a single long ponytail behind her head. Her soft, red scarf also circles around her neck and lower face, giving a very cute and cosy look to her, quite in contrast to the armor she wears for the rest of her outfit. When we sat down in our dreamland house, I asked Amily to try sending the head-pressures again, this time with more success than previously. After that we hugged for a bit because she was so happy at this development in her progression as a tulpa.

Once again the tulpa phenomenon astounds me, and Amily drives all doubts from my mind with our interactions in the dreamland. My vigour has definitely been renewed for forcing! I feel as if I'm back on track for tulpaforcing at the moment, although I'm still open to suggestions if you think I'm missing something, or we ought to be working on something else. And of course, thanks to all you guys for reading my report and helping me out when you can!

Day Twenty-Nine:

I had another vivid forcing session with Amily. There was nothing out of the normal, and we continued trying to send head pressures. I'm now pretty sure I can feel it in the left side of my head, but not in the right side. Has anyone else experienced this, or even better, know how to solve it?

I do remember feeling pressure primarily on one side of my head but I don't remember whether it was the left or right offhand. I don't think that it's an issue that has to be solved, just roll with it. If Amily doesn't have any trouble talking to you, why are you worried about head pressures? I know that some people think that they're a reliable method of pre-vocal communication, I'm not so sure though.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Ah thanks for the reply Stevie. It sounds like I shouldn't worry too much about it, but I was just using the head pressure experiment as a way of removing 'parrotnoia' from my mind, since you can't exactly 'parrot' head pressure.