tulpa vocal in 1-2 hours?!

pudding

I know, it's a silly question, but the thing is: i created a second tulpa - a snow Leopard called Lia - yesterday which was able to speak after a short time... I was confused O.o but Chi said, he can feel her presence and "she's here".

What do you think?

~Chi and Ly~

A lot of people say it's way easier to create a second tulpa after you get the first one out of the oven, some say this is because your mind gets the hang of it and you know what to expect and what not to expect.

Your situation is probably a typical example of this.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

It's not uncommon for people to have faster progress with a new tulpa provided that they already have experience, but I'd recommend checking up on this regardless.

Maybe your first tulpa is parroting your second tulpa! dun dun dun....

[align=right]The songs carried on and began to grow long as the moon watched it all from above

And the old ripened berries and the juniper fairies delivered their gifts and their love.[/align]

Yes, creating another tulpa after you've become comfortable with your other(s) is much easier in the actual creation aspect, I suppose. Lucilyn was almost immediately vocal albeit not quite grasping what was going on for a while. However, by no means does this ability mean you can easily create new fully developed tulpas. While the creation process initially includes figuring out how to have a tulpa in the first place, it's also a large part in actually creating the tulpa. It takes time to flesh our their personality, how they think and act, all the stuff that makes them them. I spent some time working on all of that before "actually creating" Lucilyn, so once I did she was basically a developed tulpa almost immediately. But even then, a developed tulpa isn't necessarily one that has a solid personality and stable existence - they also have to explore their own existence, make connections between themselves and the world, or just between you two.

Tewi's recently found that, while her personality and mind are perfectly stable as she's seven years old, the more recent practice of switching is helping her learn things about herself she didn't already know. For example, it can already be set in your personality how you'll react to a specific situation or circumstance, but until you experience that reaction itself you might not even have known it would be the case, if that makes sense. And that sort of thing is very important to the development of a fully functioning mind.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Making one tulpa creates an experiential fallback, so making another would imply that your cognition isn't going to degrade to level one when making another. If that was the case, that would be like playing another Metroid game where Samus is back to being completely weak vs. having the items and weapons carried over to the next game. Except this time, you don't have to worry about it being boring because you're overpowered.

Now, maybe the progressive newcomer mentality can be beneficial in realizing there's always something we can learn, but it doesn't mean we go back into that constant evaluative context we put ourselves in what makes a tulpa, a tulpa to us (e.g. the voices, etc.). Nothing wrong with being evaluative towards the experience in general, but avoiding the trend of it paralyzing and undermining ourselves to where we feel we have to have some challenge because -oh, you can't have instabake tulpas in that short period of time- and blahbalhbalh. No need to worry about that trip down regressed memory lane.