Imposing 2d tulpa

So, been thinking about what form i should make for my tulpa for about 3 months now. For those of you with tulpas based of 2d animation (ponies and shit), was it hard to impose them into real life? Or did you change it to a 3d pony? Just a bit concerned to start one and being unable to finish at the last part.

From what I understand, it's possible to impose a 2D tulpa, just harder. Easier to visualize, though.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

It couldn't be too hard. I'm making a 2D Dash. Just might be a little harder, but it's all about if its easier for you to comprehend a 2D figure in a 3D enviroment.

I'unno. I'm trying to make her 3D. Wasn't sure about whether or not to keep the 'outline' at first but it vanished "on it's own" before too long.

I'd make sure your tulpa's okay with being flat before you make it 2D, though...

Tulpa:

Name: Elyse (Elly)

Birthday: 29th May, 2012

Physical description: 5"8 thin human girl. self-identified age 18. ~1ft, vivid red hair sometimes in a ponytail. light-skinned. green eyes.

Progress: entirely vocal, speaks often, but only 1 hallucination; her saying "Hiiii". Great at possession.

Just make whatever form you want starting out- it'll probably change to some extent anyway. But it does take a lot of mental focus to imagine a cell-shaded moving... anything. My avatar is what I've been trying to impose pretty much as is. There are a few times where I get the feeling that conjuring a 3d human, pony, or any existing creature for that matter would be a hell of a lot easier, but neither of us want that; we're very happy with doing visualization on hard mode. If you're really committed, you should by all means challenge yourself too.

Am I the only one who finds 2D to be easier?

Depends on how complex the figure is. For me- hair... hair everywhere... and then I need to imagine shading that makes sense given the direction of light sources, but still doesn't become so realistic that the animated feel is lost. I'm used to seeing cartoons on a screen. This is different.