Where to begin posession?

Zaya

Before I get jumped, yes I've read guides, but I'd like to know more about the specific act of dissociation that the host undergoes to give control to their tulpa.

With that out of the way, here's the longer version.

Zaya and I have been progressing at a very rapid rate, one that I honestly didn't forsee, and although it's great, I don't want to not do things right.

Much like plankton, I honestly didn't think I'd get this far (/spongebob), and I've neglected further research that is ultimately necessary to continue our progression.

This isn't to say I haven't read up on it.

However, I feel like I need to read much much more to get a better feeling of what to do, and how to do it right.

I want to glean more details of advanced topics from the community itself, if you will.

So I pose this question:

What is the process of "dissociation" that occurs when a host let's go of their control?

Is this process anything like letting go of your control when Astral Projecting or using the WILD (wake induced lucid dream) technique? I have done this very often in the past, and can easily replicate the process.

Should a host let go of their thoughts as well? Or try their hardest TO focus on something that's not their body?

Does a possessed movement really feel like a hosts movement, much like the beginnings of tulpa Vocality?

I appreciate any and all replies.

Dissociation is not receiving any input from your senses. You can achieve this through a lot of different methods.

It isn't related to those two phenomena whatsoever, because dissociation occurs while you're conscious.

As for does it feel like the host's movements, yes it does. Just like vocality, it disappears overtime.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.