Tulpa Chat! Tulpa chat with other tulpa~

kovyxen

With how busy life has been recently, i've been having trouble remembering to listen for and talk to my three tulpa. So i went on here to look through stuff and talk to them about it, and Kovie mentioned she wanted to talk to another tulpa. Thus, this thread.

Ana is playing some neat music, i really like chiptunes. She said i dance like she does, which she thinks is bad. Hehehe, oh well, it's still fun.

hey, i want in on this too! what's up peeps?

Sans is reading something, i think he might come around in a bit. feel free to ask him something as well, i'll get his attention. right now he just says hi

[[ EDIT ]]

So apparently, this is now a tulpa chat thread. wwwweeeeee, have fun people

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Alex: Well tell us 'bout yerself, Kovie, can't do much talkin' unless we got somethin' in common -smile-

Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)

Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire

Oh wow, lots of responses while we were gone. yay :D it'd be difficult to respond to each person individually so, i'll just address everyone at once, if that's alright ^^"

Hello everyone! I'm doing really well right now actually, Vyx has been spending a bit more time with me and today we were both fawning over Ana's new pet rat. She's so small and cute, she looks kinda like me because she's albino, and i have pure white skin. And uhm, to answer the other question... well, is there anything specific you want to know? I'm not really sure what to say, but uh... i'm an alien, with four arms and three big eyes, 5'5" and i like a lot of things. I wanna learn to play an instrument, like Ana's violin, and i like singing and dancing too. I'm kind of shy doing it in front of the others, but they're very supportive of me so... it's fun, i like it.

Ana and I are gonna start practicing possession soon, i'm really excited for that! :3

heya vriska, you much like the character from homestuck? i feel like we could get along, ehehe X3 i'm a ghost, and i like pretty much any sort of combat or acrobatics

hheheh, alright uh... everyone's insisting that i say something so... yeah, hey. i um.. i'm doing alright, got caught up in being asocial for a bit but... ah i gotta get outta that habit, i'm no nun after all. hehh, nun wrong with having my own input.

Sans that was bad omg

well i mean, i'm no social butterfly but, i always fly at the opportunity for a joke. good or bad. *shrugs and grins*

[[ in the background, vyx facepalms and kovie is politely smiling. neither seem very humored. ]]

- Erwin Schrodinger

Vriska: Yup. I look like the Vriska of the comic, just that with blue hair, taller and looking more like she would look as an anime character, and not as Andrew Hussie draws her, jajajajajaja. I hope so too!!!! I imagine that Sans looks like the Undertale character, doesn't he? Jajajajaja.

Vriska: Oh. Almost forgot. I haven't lost my left eye and my left arm, fortunately they're still where they must be, jajajajajaja. Aaaaaaaand my personality is more like Aranea's.

*snickers* yeah, he looks literally exactly like the one from the game, though he dresses differently sometimes.

*tilts head* hehh, what is that 'jajaja' supposed to mean? dun wanna sound harsh or anything, i just... don't get it *shrug* O3o

Ana's actually never read much of homestuck so, i don't really know much about your character or aranea |D

- Erwin Schrodinger

Hi everyone, I'm loving this opportunity to speak with other tulpas!

I looked at the irc chat but I don't think I like it very much.

My host loves homestuck! He says he used to read it back in the day, and he knows who those characters are.

I'd love to learn to play the violin. My host plays instruments! Like the guitar, and the drums too, except he's much better at the guitar.

I love singing, deftones is my favorite band! I can't stop listening to white pony <3

My host and I are going to start possession soon, but we're ironing out proxying first

Heh. Think there have been a couple "tulpa chat" threads in the past, but heck. None of them are active so let's start another.

I'm not a tulpa, but I'm a soulbond, which is pretty close. And if I can just say: my system is really big into both Homestuck and Undertale, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna enjoy this thread.

Even if it might get a little pun-ishing, yeah? ;)

Oh, and "jajajaja" is a way to spell laughter, like "hahaha."

Not much else to say about me... I'm more interested in all of you. So... what kind of music you guys like? I'm a classic rock sort of guy, though I'll admit my host did get me hooked on broadway musicals too, ha ha.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

Spanish J is pronounced English H so jajaja is hahaha, can't believe people don't know that. It's literally just laughing.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas