Mordred and Wanderlust's Tulpaforcing Log

Wanderlust

I'm going to start off with the description of my Tulpa, Mordred.

p00zslkj.jpg

That's what he looks like, though he's tanner. He's not having an identity crisis because I based him off a fictional character, I explained very carefully that he wasn't this Mordred, he was his own person, and he wasn't expected to be someone he's not.

That being said, here are some of his "base" traits and traits he's developed from the base ones.

Orginally, he was:

-serious

-hardworking

-caring

-warm

-honorable

-kind

-holds grudges

-There were more, but if you've know a typical knight, you'll know him.

Now, he's:

-Honorable

-Protective

-Petty

-Holds grudges

-There are probably more, but I just started interacting with him, so these are the ones he's been showing.

I started working on him a while ago; so he's already on his way to being fully developed.

So far, he's:

-Talked, mostly two words to a sentence

-Sent me emotional reactions

-Given me head pressures

-Given he headaches

Day ???

Today I forced for about 20 minutes on the train by going into my wonderland. My wonderland is an Amtrak (I love them!) in which the doors open into separate places. For example, the doors in which you board in. If you open one, it'll take you to any place you want to see! Then there are the bathrooms and storage closets. Opening the female door (both of them can be unlocked by a pair of silver keys on a blue length of some fabric-the kind you see on leashes-I don't know what to call them, saying "key leash" sounds strange) will take you to the short-term memories. The male door will let you access long-term memories. And if you go downstairs, and you open the door that carries baggage, just jump in and you'll find yourself hurtling through blackness, straight down to a floor of pulsating heart. You can find little objects surrounding it-the items "closest to my heart".

I just talked to Mordred and we just hugged and talked. He showed me the "closest to my heart" door and apologized for locking me out of the wonderland briefly. -.-

Then I was chatting to my friend Gentle on skype and she brought out her daemon and she chatted with Mordy for a bit. She was a dick and Mordy got all knighty. Twas cute.

Hello, I am Mordred.

And I am Gray, his tulpamancer/friend. We don't really know what else to put here. 

So you can proxy already? That's so cool!

Zaya and I just started, though he's been able to speak for a while. I wanted to wait until I knew he was mature enough and until I knew more about the community.

Welcome to the forum! I skulk around the progress reports quite a bit, so you'll probably be seeing more of us.

Nah, I can't proxy. She just talked to her daemon however the hell you talk to daemons and then typed what he was saying. I did the same for Mordy, proxying is a loooong way off.

Hello, I am Mordred.

And I am Gray, his tulpamancer/friend. We don't really know what else to put here. 

It sounds like you're proxying to me -- it's just communicating on behalf of the tulpa, regardless if it's in writing or speech.

Oh-thought proxying was having them take control of your body. Heh. Still new to this. :P

Hello, I am Mordred.

Day ????

Mordred and I haven't done much recently. However, because he was based off a character, he is likely to appear in my dreams from time to time. Basically I had a dream involving him and because I've spent so many hours "feeling him up" I was able to experience his texture in this dream.

Quite interesting.

Also, I felt like I should put this down. I'm becoming very fond of Mordy. I was very wary of having a tulpa because I don't really like most of my friends... I am an absolute loner. But with him, it's quite different. Hard to explain-I just like him more, I guess.

Hello, I am Mordred.

Day ???

Haven't been forcing but Mordy's definitely around. He's been helping me sleep with some symbolic sleep stuff. He offered me some comfort when I was feeling really down...

I'm 100% he's sentient at this point.

Hello, I am Mordred.

• 2 weeks later...

Day ???

Okay so Mordred and I have been perfecting our wonderland. I might change it again, (he hates it) but he's able to make me fall asleep using this symbolic "sleep wheel" (as he turns it the deeper I sleep) . It works very well and I think we're going to focus on retrieving memories next.

Hello, I am Mordred.

Day ???

Okay so I am now realizing just how hard it is to switch up your wonderland. Mordy doesn't like the current one, so we've been changing it to a castle, but... The wonderland just refuses to move. I can visualize the new one, but the next day when I try to enter the wonderland again, it goes right back to the Amtrak.

Hello, I am Mordred.