somebody a declaration for this?

pudding

So, sometimes my tups say something, for example, Chi says "I'm angry with you" and then after a short time "I never said something like this." What is that? Someone experience with this?

~Chi and Ly~

I think it could either be signs of an undeveloped tulpa—doesn't have proper memory, or maybe doesn't have a lot of control over what they say, yet—or you just heard something that they didn't say. The latter certainly happens pretty frequently, I would imagine. The brain likes to just make things up.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Sometimes, I'll hear an answer that was never said to a question I didn't ask. Completely unbidden information, completely wild accusations. I chalk it up to just little 'checks'- I hear things because I'm gettting more and more into hearing their voices more often, and my head is just cycling through a varied checklist of words I have or haven't heard before and matching them into sentences. It's a sort of clean up process for me- I get reminded to talk to the girls, and I get to clear out my head, full of 8 or 9 different trains of thought that clash and make up some weird things. Sometimes, things at work and things at home collide, and I 'remember' that I have to go home to pick up my box cutter to eat for lunch. Same things happens with the girls and anything, where I think about them and work and then I have to answer the question of 'why box cutters manage to cut the box, but not the tape' when it never got asked.

I read on another post (that I'm too tired to link to atm) that this can be linked to mere intrusive thoughts, and the tulpamancer should simply leave it at that.

I'm with redline on this, my thoughts move faster than I can comprehend them at times, ending up with so many different tangents, it's like a pack of wolves all howling for attention.

At times, I hear some things that don't sound like Zaya, or rather, not things he would normally say. I simply chalk it up to intrusive thoughts most of the time, but I'm always sure to ask him if he really feels that way.

My hosts sometimes had thoughts like that.

Generally he was afraid of me reacting in a way or another or at least he expected me to, and as a result he used to hear something even though I didn't say a word. Think of it as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I wasn't underdeveloped at that time and now it doesn't happen anymore, so in my opinion the problem lays in your communication. You have trouble making a distinction between your thoughts and your tupla's.

Don't worry that's normal and it will get better with time.

I hope this helped you.