Im very confused and have a lot of Q's. Im almost scared for my safety

I am not sure what a Tulpa is very much. I get the general of it. I'll just start asking and hopefully it makes sense. 1) my uncle has schizophrenia and I've heard adolescent marijuana consumption can onset it. Can what I'm thinking might be schizophrenia? 2) going off of that... Can a Tulpa be in me without even realizing it? I used to have a lady that was similar to my mom talk/yell at me in my dreams but it was never mean and sometimes it was comforting. It was never scary. 3) Also lately (like while i do homework for the last couple of months) I have a (what I imagine to be) an older male screaming in my face saying you're a piece of shit... Could he be saying it bc he wants to be realized or is it schizo... 4) I always feel a presence in my bedroom... In two specific spots and sometimes it scares me.. Are tulpas able to/want to scare you? 5) I was thinking about tulpas and I got this very distinc pressure in the middle of my brain pushing forward... I thought for sure this must be a Tulpa or idk what else. And then I heard a lady (idk why but I picture a Mexican teen girl, for reference I'm a white teen guy) and I was scrolling though my YouTube history trying to find the fission video of tulpas and I had been watching architecture videos and she either said "stop building" or "stop ignoring" I'm not really sure and I only heard it in one ear and it was a tell but muffled like I could be suppressing her.. Is this a Tulpa? 6)could it be spirits demons? 7) do tulpas know all of my inner thoughts? 8) can I just talk to my Tulpa or will they want/eventfully need to take possession? 9) if I let them take possession (if I even have one) could they do stuff I wouldn't want? 10) if they took possession am I fully aware and could I take back possession to stop something they would be doing? Or is it more of a pass back that they control... PLEASE HELP ASAP

Also sometimes when I get excited or sad I feel as though there is a whole crowd inside me that either gets excited with me or is... They pretty much just do what I do. Is that schizo or is that A LOT of tulpas. I picture like 8-9... Aaaand again sometimes it just goes blank and I get a ringing in my ears or just silence or the blood in my ears... Can tulpas just disappear for a while or are they always with you talking to you?

Also sometimes when I get excited or sad I feel as though there is a whole crowd inside me that either gets excited with me or is... They pretty much just do what I do. Is that schizo or is that A LOT of tulpas. I picture like 8-9... Aaaand again sometimes it just goes blank and I get a ringing in my ears or just silence or the blood in my ears... Can tulpas just disappear for a while or are they always with you talking to you?

That sounds like mental illness, not tulpas. Tulpas are generally an active decision in terms of formation, and also they don't usually manifest as the symptoms of a negative mental illness. Go see a doctor.

A tulpa is autonomous, seemingly-sentient, actively developed at some point and not anything you described. Also you should read the FAQ 'cus you asked a lot of stuff you could read there. Tulpas don't need to do possession ever, but they also don't exist without your conscious effort, so.. Just imagination. Schizophrenia is imagination gone wild, if this stuff is disturbing and stressful and relatively consistent then that is more likely, and you should see a therapist or whoever it is that diagnoses that stuff.

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Cannabis will not give you schizophrenia, nor make you more likely to have schizophrenia. If it is in your family, genetically speaking you have a potential for developing it, which means if you have a predisposition, it is probably not a good idea to be experimenting with drugs, not because it will cause it, but why knock holes in a wall that might already be thin, metaphorically speaking. K2, on the other hand, will definitely give you schizophrenic like symptoms, and it has the potential of being permanent, seek medical treatment and stop using. I'm not against cannabis and informed decisions, but many providers are mixing regular stuff with K2 to give better highs to get more return customers, so unless you're 40 and growing it, or buying it from a legitimate business because it's legal in your area, I highly advise you not to use, especially if you're already suffering from what sounds like, at the least, warning signs. Bottom line is, mental health problems can be treated, and you can still have good outcomes, like beautiful mind kind of success, but it is really difficult to do it alone. Seek professional help. Talk to your family. Be kind to yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest it sounds like (keeping in mind I'm no expert) are developing schizophrenia. My uncle has it so I know a little. See a doctor. My uncle at one point went and had an exorcism and that seemed to help for a while (I'm not religious but I won't deny results.) Hopefully its nothing serious.