Lunanite's Compendium of Guides

Lunanite

Question

(edited)

EDIT: Well, I'm turning this into a source for all my guides, so here's the list so far.

Lunanite's 3 Days (ish) to your Tulpamancing Career: Finished and ready for a test-drive!

Day 1:

http://pastebin.com/uc3wz4yc

Day 2:

http://pastebin.com/M6UvXb2L

Day 3:

http://pastebin.com/XDgMpGpi

[EDIT] Removed things not going to be updated.

LunaniteGuidesDays1-3.pdf - PDF back-up, Days 1-3
LunaniteGuidesDays1-3.docx - MS Word back-up, Days 1-3

Edited by Ranger
Added pdf and ms word back-ups -Ranger

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Very nice guide you've got here. It seems a lot of people tend to look down on parroting in the creation process, but I like the way that you take it with more of a "training wheels" type thing.

Title's a bit confusing, though, as after the 'third day' it pretty much tells you to rinse and repeat for another half-month.

And personally, I'm a bit disappointed at a certain entry on the list of dislikes. Of course, as a migrant from /mlp/, I'm hoping that term is used to refer to the autist neckbeards rather than the whole lot of us.

I'll give this a try, considering it's been a while since I last forced.

First, thank you for deciding to use my guide, I can't wait to hear the results. And secondly, no, I just dislike those circlejerking cloppers...

UPDATE: Added beginnings of a "unified" creation guide. C&C very much appreciated.

Hey, if you don't like hip-hop, you haven't heard good hip-hop. And on a more related note, I love the third day idea (where the tulpa greets the creator, rather than the other way around)-I'll be definitely trying it!

The title was a bit misleading. I thought this would be a compendium of guides and... Not Lunanite's guide of making tuppers made into three links.

I think they all could very well be in one file and pastebin isn't the most pleasant thing to look at as far as it comes to the text. And the third part unfortunately is such a text wall I can't read it at all with my fever, so I can't really say if that part if any better than the first ones. I guess I'm going to have to read it later when I'm not dying.

I don't know if this implies you'll get this all done in three days or that it should only take you a day to do something when you might want to spend a longer time to do the previous stuff. It also... Seems exactly like many other tupper creation guides honestly. Is there anything new? I'm not going to be voting on this yet because I haven't been able to read the text wall in my condition, but this far I'm heavily leaning towards disapproval due to just not having anything new in it.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Echoing what Sands said, that is one hefty wall of text. Other related issues are yeah, using pastebin and some errors and such.

This is a weird method. It's definitely dated, in how proscribed it is, and the suggestion that forcing should be going over lists of personality traits - do that 2-3 times a day for two weeks and you have a tupper. These are clearly not contemporary methods. If this were written recently then I'd take it in faith that the writer did it deliberately but that isn't the case. I think I'll disapprove for being a good 18 months out of date.

Disapproved, Guides or Resources.

This is a guide which described the author's method of choosing for making his tulpa, that is, this was what the author intended to use *when* they would make a tulpa.

Was this fully tested/followed though? I don't know, but from what I do recall, no. Maybe the author can come here and correct me on that.

The method itself is a strange mix of FAQ_Man's method with JD1215's method, doing the traits like with FAQ_Man's, but parroting behavior for a few weeks like JD1215's.

It doesn't seem too terrible, but it also seems a bit unnatural/forced at times, especially the third part ("the third day"). It also doesn't seem terribly original, on top of being untested.

The writing/formatting itself could be better, for example, the third part of the guide is one humongous paragraph.

If this is to be treated as a guide template, or a suggestion for the reader to make their own "guide" or forcing routine and suggest that they should write it down, then it could be approved for Resources, although this isn't mentioned in the guide, even if that's sort of what it was for the guide author.

Yeah forgot that I should actually post after I read the massive textwall, looks still like a disapproval to me.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)