Pets!

LifeInside

Guest Anonymous

My hostie has two cats Koshka and Tigger.

I have pets (or more like friends that are animals) in my dreamscape: Basil, the snake; Starlight Starbright, my sparkle uniccorn; Aragon, my winged horse; lots of fairy-dragons. I am also often surrounded by butterflies. Not sure if my fairies would count as pets either. I am really not sure about the ghouls in my basement or the severed ghostly hands that roam my house either. They could be pets I guess.

Jamie's fond of my cat. He's the type to constantly pick up and move a cat around. Luckily, my cat is not bothered by that kind of thing.

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

I have a cat named Summer, and she... well we think she hates Alex, because I have a wll of art that I've commissioned of him and of all the walls in the RV that is the only wall she ever scratches. XD Alex resents her so much it's kinda funny too cuz in his universe cats are supposed to hate vampires so it's realistic.

LOL.

Also, I really, really love that name: Summer ! :)

Plastics have all sorts of hormone disruptors and toxins in them. Please don't let your pets (of any kind) chew them. Get wood blocks for rodents or rabbits, and cloth toys for dogs.

Pointing this out is a very nice gesture!

My hostie has two cats Koshka and Tigger.

I have pets (or more like friends that are animals) in my dreamscape: Basil, the snake; Starlight Starbright, my sparkle uniccorn; Aragon, my winged horse; lots of fairy-dragons. I am also often surrounded by butterflies. Not sure if my fairies would count as pets either. I am really not sure about the ghouls in my basement or the severed ghostly hands that roam my house either. They could be pets I guess.

Well, I don't know if they count as pets or not, but I do believe all this is really interesting!

Jamie's fond of my cat. He's the type to constantly pick up and move a cat around. Luckily, my cat is not bothered by that kind of thing.

That's a good thing. My cat used to get the hell away from you as soon as you moved a little bit. However, it doesn't seem to bother him that much anymore. I guess it's because of his age.

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally something of my own I can share here, although I did write it in our PR! :D

The following happened yesterday.

As I was playing with my dog, I sort of grabbed her by the neck and then joked to Seren: "Kill her! Now!"

What happened? Well, she violently headed my dog's head! And then started making funny faces at her! It was hilarious, every time I remember about it I start laughing again and again. :P

It seems like Seren likes my dog at least. And about my cat, well nothing has happened yet! :P

Currently working on Seren, so that she gets to shut me up frequently.