glitchthe3rd

Thinking of writing an eBook - anyone interested?

One of our Skype friends gave us the idea of having Luna write a book about various wonderland monsters and how they mate with human girls, since she has a lot of personal experience with that. Before we started though, I wanted to see if anyone from here would actually be interested in reading something like that. No point in writing an entire book if only one person is going to read it, after all.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

We'd read it just for lulz if it was free, or even if it was cheap ($5 or less).

And uh...how exactly does she have experience with that...?

I would totally read it. Especially given that your tulpa and I have the same name! ^^ So many weird situations coming...

Beside the plot sounds awesome.

And uh...how exactly does she have experience with that...?

I got the same thought. It made my day.

In our wonderland we have a dungeon that randomly spawns various monsters, some of which are of a more... lewd nature.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I would probably read it if you write it. Probably wouldn't spend money though, I don't even buy regular books anymore. What with kindle and the library. >.>

Being an dog designer and a furry I already have a slightly more than passing interest in how cross-species breeding and offspring might work. ^^;

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

I'd read it, sounds like I'd get a kick out of it, haha. also because it sounds rather erotic...

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

I don't have enough information to know if I'd like it... how is everyone else so certain?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I don't have enough information to know if I'd like it... how is everyone else so certain?

I'm not. This sounds like borderline erotica writing.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033