glitchthe3rd

Thinking of writing an eBook - anyone interested?

I don't have enough information to know if I'd like it... how is everyone else so certain?

a book about various wonderland monsters and how they mate with human girls

(I don't see what you aren't getting)

It's not about tulpamancy though, whether or not that's involved. Seems the recent book-writers are focusing on more specific/personal experiences than on trying to cover the entire tulpamancy phenomenon like they used to.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

That's a very vague and weird description, and there's still a bunch I don't know. I assume it's going to be erotic, but how long will it be? Will it have a encyclopedict sortof format? Humor? Purely erotic?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Luna: I'm thinking I want to lay it out as an encyclopedia of sorts, with one chapter for each monster. Not sure what exactly I plan to include, but probably a section on that monster's morphology, followed by going into great detail on their mating habits. And yes, it's going to be erotic, in case you ever expected anything different from me. :)

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

This reminds me of the monster girl quest encyclopedia. I assume it will be similar to this?

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

One of our Skype friends gave us the idea of having Luna write a book about various wonderland monsters and how they mate with human girls, since she has a lot of personal experience with that. Before we started though, I wanted to see if anyone from here would actually be interested in reading something like that. No point in writing an entire book if only one person is going to read it, after all.

If you need any experiences to add to your book, I am willing to give you some that I had. My entire existence revolves around sexuality and mating with different creatures/monsters and I had recorded various vivid dreams/astral projections where I have had sex with different species, some based from video games and others that I encounter with throughout my dreamscapes. Some of these interactions have became very strong in replicating physical touch as well. And yes, I am female and human for the most part, if that helps with anything.

I can explain more in private and give you links and additional contact information, like my Skype, since those are the best ways in contacting me because I don't really use this account outside from lurking.

And your topic made my day! I'd definitely read a book like that! :D

so...you wanna take on the resident de facto author? eyy? well youll have to fight me to the dea-im just messing with ya go ahead, the more literature about tulpas and tulpa like experiences the better(usually anyways.lol)

"October 1st 2014 8:00pm Central time US, unknowing innocent 4channer Mariothefatplumber known now as tulpamancer31 on these lovely  forums, has just stepped into a world of pure imagination and wonder,something that he maybe should have tried to understand a little bit better before jumping headfirst into, mario has crossed over into the tulpamancing zone, better known as section E,Subsection 14, and division 2 and a third, of the Twilight Zone."