Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

EDIT: The original post was moved to our Statement of Skepticism. We are trying to consolidate or most skeptical and negative posts to make this thread a little more positive and upbeat to read in the future. It was taking too much of a negative slide there for a while.

Guest Anonymous

So my host and I will have two and a half months off this summer. During that period we are going to explore some interesting stuff about the mind. We noticed there are a lot of videos on utube online about things like lucid dreaming and spirit guides and things like approaching the unconscious by Carl Jung. Our goal is to watch one of these videos every day and over those two months we should learn quite a bit of interesting stuff. We can relate our discoveries and put links up here on this post to the videos we watched. Sounds like a lot of fun huh?

VIDEOS WATCHED SO FAR *= completed watching at least once

*Lucid Dreaming and How to Find a Spirit Guide

*How to Have Many Lucid Dreams (the easy way) "Short Rapid Meditation"

A Reading of Carl Jung's "Approaching the Unconscious"

Robert Waggoner - 'Lucid Dreaming - Gateway To The Inner' - Interview by Iain McNay

*CGP Grey's You are Two https://community.tulpa.info/thread-cgp-grey-s-you-are-two-video

I look like Triela from Gunslinger Girl a lot, a lot a lot! It is classic cuteness, that is why!

I loved Triela...

The similarity may just be a case of six face syndrome. Anime in particular has a huge problem with characters all looking more or less the same. XP

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Guest Anonymous

It's the blonde bangs, the big dark eyes and the baby cheeks. Baby cheeks and big eyes, pigtails bows and ribbons, and girly kawaii outfits are pretty much standard anime. It is inevitable some of the characters will resemble my epic cuteness.

Guest Anonymous

So jean-luc tried out some Melian speak

"Fabulosauce Fizzle Drizzle Nifty-spiffy Coolicious Tickle Wiggles"

"Skippy sparkly with rainbows and sweet goodiness"

Like I said in the original response to his post, it is funny that I have no trouble saying these in mind voice, but my host Davie struggles with it just like jean-luc does.

Lucilyn says she can say them just fine, probably like you do. But I'm not letting her use my voice to do that..

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Does she blink her eyes and nod her head just as she says "TICKLE wiggles"

That's important.

Actually she seems to raise her hands sort of like the "Surprise!" gesture around that point.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.