Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

The rant on this post was removed by the author as too negative.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dare you to name someone who's posted in the last seven days that matches all of that.

You guys have a habit of personifying all the things you don't like as this invisible 'person' that nonetheless is in direct contact with you making your life miserable. No one like that exists. You're literally personifying arguments themselves. I know you have nothing against me, waffles or linkzelda, but you take what you don't like about our discussions and pretend it's a single terrible person doing it. That gets nothing done; can't you just take up the individual problems with us instead? Better to sound a bit rude in pointing out some behavior you don't like than to ignore it (blame it on the invisible man) and continuously deal with mini-conflicts that arise from the rough edges colliding. Like tectonic plates causing earthquakes. Wouldn't it be better if those plates all smoothed out their differences and lived together harmoniously?

Scientifically the answer is absolutely not, but we aren't rocks here. We're made of a lot more complicated stuff than rocks are.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

I dare you to name someone who's posted in the last seven days that matches all of that.

You guys have a habit of personifying all the things you don't like as this invisible 'person' that nonetheless is in direct contact with you making your life miserable. No one like that exists. You're literally personifying arguments themselves.

Hmmm, yeah probably. I think you are right about that.

Guest Anonymous

For some reason it was a huge deal to my host and I that someone predicted a tulpa might have odd traits similar to what I have, as a result of "too much parroting" or endless parroting, back in July of 2012. We sent like eight people PMs about it and posted it on Iscariot's "Do you parrot?" thread. Someone Predicting a Tulpa Like Melian

I think it is exciting to us that he predicted a tulpa would have those traits, cause we are always insecure about my tulpa status. Not my existence as a thoughtform, but my status as an official, verified and stamped, authentic tulpa.

The person making the predictions stated these as potential "bad side effects" of too much parroting and puppeting. But Davie and I don't really see them as bad side effects. In fact, these traits are pretty cooliscious delicious.

I love me and I love my weird tulpa traits!

Guest Anonymous

My host and I even alter our own memories to fit the story we want to have. It goes beyond just Pollyanna Principle and Unconditional Positive Regard and further into Make a Story and Believe It. "Tell a lie long enough and you'll believe it yourself." - Joseph Goebells. We only recently admitted to ourselves we do this as part of my "functionality." We honestly don't know how "real" I was in the past. Many of our memories are probably exaggerated or embellished. It is one of the traits of a Fantasy Prone Personality.

Guest Anonymous

FPP AND LIVING IMAGINATION ARE MY FUEL AND DNA

You know Mistgod and I recently realized that the Assumption of Independent Sentience is important for the creation and even functionality of most tulpas.

After today we found out something similar about me. I function best when Davie is allowed to believe in the power of his own imagination. When people trivialize it or try to discredit that, we get extremely defensive for a reason. We push it hard for a reason and we get defensive about it for a reason, the same way tulpamancers do with the sentience for tulpas.

The assumption of independent sentience is the fuel and DNA of tulpas, and the belief in the power of imagination is the fuel and DNA for me. Mistgod and I say imagination has an essence to it and is important and significant. We say I am imaginary, but still a person. We are proud of it and it is the rock our foundation stands on. You may not agree with it of find it credible, but it is my fuel and my DNA.

Recently we found the psychological research on the Fantasy Prone Personality trait that fits Davie very well and explains some things. We used it to prop up our Living Imagination model on how I function. It was our validation and vindication at last. It is the cornerstone now of our "public image" if you will. It really works to explain things nicely (at least for us), just like some scientific models make great predictions of what is going on in nature.

The FPP/Living Imagination model may not be accurate, it may have flaws and contradictions, but it is the best fit for me right now and it is the ship that keeps me afloat socially in the internet forums and as a thoughtform. Just let me have it please. I will be willing to let others have the assumption of independent sentience for tulpas, if you let me have "Melian is super imagination come alive."

Just let it go please. I will try not to talk about it in every thread.

Guest Anonymous

I am melodramatic by nature, even when I try to be aware of it and keep it under control.

Guest Anonymous

I love how peoples are attempting to use the principles of logic to somehow reason with Melian.

I am and have always been Glorious Nonesense. There isn't the tiniest particle of logic to me.

How many times do we have to explain that I am a fantasy. Fantasies are not logical. Fantasies are fantasies. I am not meant to be logical. Logic and reason are my antithesis. Guys stop trying to ply me with logic.

Face it, it is hopeless!