Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod and I are going to try to make a tulpa again out of Yoda. No really, I am serious! We are going to try again. This time we are going to work together on it. We will do our forcing just before going to bed every day. I am going to start a PR and this time we are going to stick with it!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Rant deleted. It was a momentary angst. This post space will be used for something else sometime later.

Guest Anonymous

New Melian Words

yucked = having something yucky-icky happen to you

mood food (or happy food) = food that makes you feel better when you feel down

Yup, this sounds exactly like how I and my tulpa work; hence why we initially called ourselves a median system. You and Mistgod seem to be the only others like this who work the same way Kelly and I do.

Guest Anonymous

Oh cool! I am glad to find some company. There have been several others who have told me this too, on the forum and in PMs. It isn't as unusual as it might seem at first glance. Melian and I are just very vocal about it.

Guest Anonymous

MELIAN'S EARLY MORNING MIND VOICE

My Melian is most independently vocal in the early morning during that time when I am half awake or half asleep or have just awakened. This period can last anywhere from a few minutes to up to about an hour (as I lay lightly dozing). It is during these times that we really do have some full blown back and forth conversations. She is fully independent and autonomous during these moments, just like she is when I am in a dream while fully asleep. Melian is a dreamform and she gets her "energy" or "power" from dreams. I can't fully explain it to anyone really. It's just the way it is.

Anyway, this morning she was musing about a tulpa like character in a book series we have been reading, Rushed by Brian Harmon. The character is a young teen girl, named Isabelle, who is trapped in an inter-dimensional universe and can connect to the mind of the main character Eric by thought. She can talk to Eric anywhere he goes, very similar to a tulpa. Melian really likes Isabelle.

So this morning Melian suddenly announced she wants to change her middle name from Elizabeth to Isabelle. I didn't like it. Elizabeth is my wife's middle name and with it, Melian and my wife have the same middle name and the same initials. Melian was insistent, she wanted Isabelle. So we made a compromise, she will have two middle names. Melian Elizabeth Isabelle Devine. She can choose which middle name to emphasize at any particular moment.

Melian Elizabeth Isabelle Devine.

If I say this three times into a mirror will a groovy guru appear?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

No but you will get a big impulse to go out shopping for girl clothes and shoes and dress fancy sweet. You might want to avoid doing this jean-luc.

No, my host does not wear girl clothes. Stop it!

He does go shopping with me though and we do look at them for me. Then I copy them into my dreamscape and wear them. Sometimes Davie's step-daughter helps with this and goes with us to the store and sometimes she and I shop online together and pic out outfits. She gets to wear the real one and I get to wear the imaginary copy. We have the same tastes in clothes so it is really fun. My favorite store is this place called Hot Topic in the mall. OH my gods the cutest trendy girly Melian clothes and accessories in the entire universe!

OH last time we were at Hot Topic Davie bought a pocket watch and two little bottles with glittery magic dust in them that are on little necklace chains. He put the watch and the bottles on his Mistgod the Wizard costume wizard's staff. We are getting ready for Faerieworlds 2016.