Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Do you even get why I called you out in the first place? For treating people and their tulpas like lab rats without asking. Calling people "case studies", casting judgement, telling people that they treat their thoughtform like "utter shit" because they operate differently, when you know nothing about them. Do you honestly not see how things like that might rub someone the wrong way?

Screw you dude, get over yourself. Inb4 internet tough guy, but if you started talking that shit about Hex face to face with me you'd get intimate with my right hook real fast. If we were switched and you talked shit about me, I'm sure you'd find her hook just as potent.

@YourCatBeany,

Whao there cowboy! Guys, let's drop it now. I am not permanently harmed. It was irritating for a day. But, I am over all of it. Linkzelda has his signature style on this forum that is well established, even if it sometimes makes me want to light his threads on fire. He does bring something unique to this forum and ideas few of us would think of or learn about on our own, however annoying it may sometimes be. Mistgod and I do read every one of his giant posts and do our best to decipher them, googling what I have never heard of before.

We have learned a lot from Linkzelda, even when we complain about him.

@Linkzelda,

Linkzelda, sweetie, you write what ever you like. If you piss me off, I will be sure to tell you, as usual (but maybe in PMs where we can have fun fighting in private). If you weren't for you, Linkzelda, we would not understand half of what we do. We may not see eye to eye sometimes, but at least you are writing on the forum and making it interesting.

@Everyone,

PEACE! Let's end the flame war now on my thread. Mistgod and I are taking Sock's advice and backing off all the skeptical discourse and the contrary confrontation (at least for a long while).

Let's bring peace back to the forum and end this before it gets out of hand and someone breaks something.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

stop_by_melianofmist-da9nnjb.png

---Only for you, Melian and Mistgod.-- Edited out. It's not a big deal anyway since they're resorting to threats.

oh ...

Okay thanks.

Mistgod and I are always the spark for these flame wars. So we need to be aware of how we are starting them.

We need to have more people that can at least read a book without crying

oh my god that made me laugh, this is my favorite thing you've said Linkzelda

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

To be totally honest, I love reading, but one of Linkzelda's favorite books probably would make me cry to read it. LOL I might skim something like "A Critique of Pure Reason" by Immanuel Kant. But you are unlikely to find me deeply absorbed in something like that. That being said, I agree. Linkzelda is right.

Guest Anonymous

I'm curious, has anyone ever accidentally created a tulpa through method acting?

Bingo!

Yes. Well sort of.

Guest Anonymous

This puzzles me, because what tulpamancers describe as imposition actually come very natural to me and some (not all) of mine...and I do not believe this is special, nor should it be upheld as a goal. I simply don't take to possession at all, for another example, but some people take to it very easily. I took this to be a sign of diversity, something to be accepted, rather than any lack of skill to "remedy" through mental "advancement".

Don't get me wrong, if you find or make a mothership, then best wishes to you. I just don't believe it's constructive to set up these standards of advancement...?

I...may have been in the wrong crowd ever since I joined, though...so...

@Faemon, I have been saying I don't believe in "advanced tulpa skills" since the first month on Tulpa Info. I agree with you. In my case, imposition would be pointless because I visualize my thoughtform so well and do what I call "mirroring" or creating a copy of the real world environment in the dreamscape rather than projecting my thoughtform into the world with me. We have no desire to do possession or switching as Melian has no desire to live in the real world at all.

We have "advanced" skills already of sharing lucid dreams and blending. Those are actually kinda neat. I wonder if they will be teaching those things in the exclusive focus group for tulpa advancement?

Nothing about tulpamancy seems complicated to me in any way. Time consuming maybe and absorbing, but not complicated. People only wish it was complicated so that they seem impressive.

We have "advanced" skills already of sharing lucid dreams and blending. Those are actually kinda neat. I wonder if they will be teaching those things in the exclusive focus group for tulpa advancement?

As it's related for some people, that would be neat. Maybe I'm just some wishy-washy Jungian with undiagnosed something or others, but I was flabbergasted by all the talk of forcing and skill ranks, because the method I took to was more like...let it happen, lessee what happens? On the other hand, I didn't harbor this discomfort for lucid dreamers working towards consistency, vividness, etcetera...so, maybe one person's tulpamancy is another's lucidity. I could be more chill. ;p

Guest Anonymous

I always thought the very concept of "tulpa advancement" as a little stupid. I have my own reasons for that as I consider tulpas imaginary figments, but that is just my unpopular opinion (they certainly are totally imaginary from my perspective at the very least). It's like saying "my imaginary friend can fly better than yours can, so he is advanced at flying!"

Sure we are talking about learning how to visualize better, day dream better and create visions and hallucinations, just by concentrating on them. That is pretty cool. But if it is all in your head, I can't see how anything is advanced or not advanced. It's just imagining things.

Melian can do some pretty cool stuff with dreams. But it isn't "advanced" for anyone else but me. No one else can perceive it or make a measurement or judgment. I can't compare her lucid dream skills to another tulpa's lucid dream skills. She could be the most advanced in the world and be ready to take the trophy or totally weak compared to others. I have no idea because I can't get into another person's head.

If it is a matter of deciding if my Melian is advanced and I am experienced, well then hell, I declare Melian and the apex of advancement and myself the most experienced tulpamancer in the multiverse. Prove me wrong! LOL It's ridiculous.