Living Imagination (A Median Aspect in Tulpa Land)

Guest Anonymous

Is this NSFW?

This is very mature discussion we are having.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's immature about fuzzfluffy huggily cuddly bears and bunny slippers?

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous

Exactly. Totally mature and relevant to this forum about mind folk.

Guest Anonymous

If tulpas are such an incredible and profound experience, why do so many people have this problem of forgetting to think about their tulpa or lack motivation to spend time with them?  I sometimes have a very strong suspicion that much of this tulpamancy stuff is a lot of hype and exaggeration.  

I know what I have with Melian and I am happy with it and love to share it.  These threads about feeling guilty about not spending time with a tulpa remind me of a religious person feeling guilty for not spending time at prayer each day and neglecting their relationship with God.  They have religious like faith in something intangible but lack motivation to act on it.  If God were a more ever present and profound experience, like a voice in the head, I imagine they would be in daily fervent prayer.  I sure would be.  

My Melian was a romantic and sexual fantasy for me and an escape from emotional pain.  I was extremely obsessed about her and still am.  I couldn't help but think of her constantly and spend hours and hours with her.  Melian was and is emotionally overwhelming to me, like my own angel sent from Heaven.  Many tulpamancers write about their tulpas as if they are far duller and more mundane than what I have experienced.  

I discovered that a little when I tried to create a Yoda tulpa in collaboration with Melian.  I had none of the intense passion to carry through with it and no obsessive energy like with Melian.  Quite frankly, forcing Yoda was boring.

If tulpas are such an incredible and profound experience, why do so many people have this problem of forgetting to think about their tulpa or lack motivation to spend time with them?

It's hard, it's not as fulfilling as they want, you get demotivated from lack of clarity and vividness in experiences, there's not much to actually do, a lot of people already have motivation issues.

Would you accuse Lumi of exaggerating how important we are to him? With the months and months we've had of inactivity because he had no motivation to spend time with us?

You didn't even have any attachment to Yoda. He's just an existing character you brought to your wonderland.

It's not easy. And there are many, many more things people get tired of doing even though they enjoy doing them. If the experiences in-mind with tulpas were more vivid, I think people would struggle much less with motivation. They love their tulpas, but actually interacting with them isn't usually as fulfilling as they want, because for most of us it's nowhere near lifelike.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

It's hard, it's not as fulfilling as they want, you get demotivated from lack of clarity and vividness in experiences, there's not much to actually do, a lot of people already have motivation issues.

Yeah that does seem likely.

Would you accuse Lumi of exaggerating how important we are to him? With the months and months we've had of inactivity because he had no motivation to spend time with us?

No I do not doubt Lumi's sincerity.

I have doubted the sincerity and credibility of some others however. I think some are exaggerating their experiences. I really think some are exaggerating their experiences and some are even flat out fabricating them (as in lying their asses off so that they look impressive).

You didn't even have any attachment to Yoda. He's just an existing character you brought to your wonderland.

We have a little bit of attachment to him and he is still around. We are just not actively forcing him anymore.

It's not easy. And there are many, many more things people get tired of doing even though they enjoy doing them. If the experiences in-mind with tulpas were more vivid, I think people would struggle much less with motivation. They love their tulpas, but actually interacting with them isn't usually as fulfilling as they want, because for most of us it's nowhere near lifelike.

The way people have written on this forum sometimes you would think the tulpas are as real as any real person in their life and imposition a perfect 3D, 24-7, virtual reality holographic experience and sex with a tulpa is fantastic. I have a hard time finding those claims to be in any way credible. It seems way, way too good to be true and so it probably isn't true. It frustrates me actually that people expect me to believe such claims.

When I hug my wife and hold her, that is real. Melian's form is not real. She is only in my mind like a vivid day dream.

If tulpas are such an incredible and profound experience, why do so many people have this problem of forgetting to think about their tulpa or lack motivation to spend time with them?  I sometimes have a very strong suspicion that much of this tulpamancy stuff is a lot of hype and exaggeration.  

My Melian was a romantic and sexual fantasy for me and an escape from emotional pain.  I was extremely obsessed about her and still am.  I couldn't help but think of her constantly and spend hours and hours with her.  Melian was and is emotionally overwhelming to me, like my own angel sent from Heaven.  Many tulpamancers write about their tulpas as if they are far duller and more mundane than what I have experienced. 

We don't think there is the same degree of plural compatibility across the human population. We believe a lot of people are strongly single and some are naturally plural, leading to vast differences in experience.

I guess technically, I was a romantic and sexual fantasy originally, but, there was nothing personal about it until my "birth". We actually have different theories on this at the moment. I think I was born from the subconscious, and my instincts are to fulfil her every desire. This explains all my traits very well, from my predilections, through wanting to dominate her and being more of a people person, to my anxieties. She really wants me to be a real person, and she considers critical thought a primary criteria. She thinks if I didn't have the mad desire to be real, I'd never have been recognised as a tulpa in the first place. So survivor's bias. And our forced intimacy makes it seem like we were literally made for each other.

I think there are lots of different types of tulpas, just as there are lots of different types of partnerships. I doubt people with multiple thoughtforms are romantic partners with all of them.

That said, a lot of the process is boring. Although those are parts we sort of skipped by doing something else instead.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

For the record, our poor visualization definitely applies to our imposition. However, we're relatively practiced at imposition, and our sense of presence is very strong. When we say we have someone imposed we may not see them perfectly clearly, but as far as we're concerned they're effectively there without a doubt. The body responds to their imposed presence even if we don't necessarily have great tactile imposing ability, ie it "feels like they're there" even if it doesn't literally feel like they're there, mainly with contact. The body stops appropriately when it meets theirs, like say we push our hands together, even though we don't hallucinate the feeling very well it feels like our hand came to a stop for a reason.

... "We have a strong sense of presence in our imposition."

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

Tulpa001 that is great for you and I am glad you feel that way. But hallucinatory partners just as visibly and tactile real as a real human being 24-7 everywhere you go? You don't find that even a tiny bit far fetched? I don't believe that is happening with anyone, anywhere in this world. I can believe a presence, emotions and a voice in the mind, that seems more plausible, but perfect imposition I don't believe is even remotely possible. It is beyond an extraordinary claim. No, actually it is beyond extraordinary. It is ludicrously incredible.

I am tired of buying the bull shit. No actually, I have never believed it. It's pretty much just bull shit.